Chapter 27

Jughead was woken up. He wasn't sure why. Looking over at the clock it was 3am. "Juggie!" A voice said. Ah! His wife had woken him up. "Juggie?" She said again. "Yes betts?" He said, rolling over to look at her. "I'm hungry" she stated. He looked up at her, amusement in his eyes. "Okay?" He said. "Can you Make me food pleaseee?" She smiled and fluttered her eyes. He laughed and kissed her nose but getting up. "What would you like?" He asked. "Ermmm carrots dipped in Nutella!" She said excitedly. "Ew gross" he grimaced and Grabbed her hand to help her out the bed. "Hey! Don't blame me your son is the one who wants it" she said and he smiled at that, his son.

"Okay here you go Babe" he said setting a plate with carrots and Nutella in front of her on the table, before sitting next to her, pulling open his laptop. "Thank you!" She said and dug in. "Do you want one?" She asked. "I'll pass" he chuckled while she ate. "What are you doing?" She asked pointing at his laptop. "I thought we could do some baby shopping tomorrow... well today now" he said. "So I was looking at baby stores nearby" he said. "Oh yes! We need a crib, a pushchair, nappies, clothes, a high chair, a Changing table~" she was cut off by jughead kissing her. "Baby, calm down we have ages" he smiled and she nodded. "Good, now eat your nasty food" he smirked and laughed when she threw a carrot at him.

When they woke up... again. They got dressed and ready and left to drive to a shopping mall. They walked around hand in hand, Betty in a pink floral dress which showed off her perfect bump, it was still small but noticeable. They found a store which looked promising and went in. "Okay so shall we look for a crib first?" She said. "Yeah" he said. There was so many to chose from, so many colours and styles. "Well I never knew this would be so difficult" Jug said looking at all their options. In the end they choose a white on and white sheets. They also picked up a pushchair which was grey and a white changing table to match the crib. They chose it all and went over to the cashier as they were having it delivered the next day.

"Oh juggie look!" Betty squealed holding up a pair of converse just like jugs. "They're adorable betts" jug smiled. They had gone into a clothing store where they were in awe of all the small clothing. "Can you believe we're going to have a baby boy this small" Betty whispered holding up a baby onesie. Jughead wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her shoulder. "I know baby, I can't wait" he said. They chose a whole wardrobe for their little boy and in all different ages for him. They had also picked up the basics like nappy's, baby shower wash and shampoo, baby powder and all stuff like that. "God that was overwhelming" Betty sighed as they sat down in a café for lunch. "Are you okay love?" Jughead asked her, not wanting her to start stressing. "Honestly" She said. "I'm so happy!" She said and he smiled.

That evening Betty was in bed, reading a pregnancy book while jughead finished ordering baby things; they'd added a baby bath and towels, a wardrobe, toys, blankets, a play mat and a car seat. "We should start clearing out the spare room for the nursery so we can put the stuff in there when it comes" Betty said. "We will baby, the boys will help" Jug assured her, kissing her head. "Have you thought of what colours we should paint it?" Jug asked. "I have a few ideas" she said. "You wouldn't be you if you didn't" he laughed.