Chapter 79

Pregnant. She was pregnant. Her and jughead had decided to start trying for another baby a week after Noah's birthday. She didn't expect it to happen so quickly but she was so excited. After hanging up the phone with the doctor she instantly started to come up with ideas on how to tell jughead. After a while Of thinking she came up with the Perfect idea.

"Baby I'm home!" Jug said when he walked through the door. "In the bedroom!" Betty called back; Jug grinned and rushed upstairs to his wife and son. "Hey baby" he smiled and kissed Betty. "Hey" she beamed. "Say hi to daddy" Betty said to Noah who was wearing a jacket. "Hi!" He squealed. "Hey buddy" jug said. "Why is he wearing a jacket?" Jug asked confused and looked to Betty. "why don't you take it off" she shrugged but she had a cheeky glint in her eyes and he was confused but did it anywhere. "Come here little man" he said and unzipped his jacket. When the jacket was off jughead froze at the shirt that Noah was wearing. It said 'big brother'.

"Betts? Why is Noah wearing a shirt that says big brother?" Jug asked, trying to keep his emotions at bay. Betty wasn't and she had tears rolling down her face. "Because he is" she smiled. "Really?" Jug choked out looking at his wife. She nodded "Yeah juggie...I'm pregnant... we're having another baby" she laughed and he lunged at her and hugged her tightly. "Oh my god! You're pregnant! I'm so so so happy" he yelled. "Me too" she beamed. "When did you find out?" He said pulling back and looking at her. "This morning. The doctor rang with... that's why I wasn't feeling well" she said. "Another baby..." he said and she nodded. "I can't believe it" she said. "I love you so much Betty Jones" he said pulling her into a passionate kiss. "I love you too mr Jones" she smiled. They were interrupted by Noah's squeals. "Hey buddy... you're going to have a sibling" Jug said as he picked him up and kissed his head.

They kept the pregnancy a secret until Betty finally had a bump. "So I've popped" Betty said when jughead woke up to Betty looking at her self in the mirror. Jug just grinned and jumped up to stand behind her. "You look like a goddess" he said, placing his hands over her bump and kissing her from her neck up to her lips. "I think today's the day we tell everyone... I can't hide it anymore" she smiled. "I'll text everyone to meet at the bar" he smiled and pulled out his phone.

"so why are we all here?" Veroncia asked. All the serpents, Veronica, Kevin, Archie and polly were all in the wyrm. "Well... we have news" jug smirked as he picked up Noah and he and Betty Walked onto the stage. "You better not be moving!" Fangs yelled and they laughed. "No we're not moving" Betty giggled. "But..." she smiled looking at jughead who nodded. She looked over all her friends and family. Betty pulled her sundress tight so her bump was visible and there was a gasp around the room. "WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!" She yelled excitedly and the whole bar erupted into cheers and screams of congratulations.

{ one more chapter to go!💗}