Chapter 5

Betty woke up to FP and jughead talking in the living room. "Hey guys what's going on?" She asked. FP looked at jughead. "So you know jellybean couldn't make the wedding because she had school stuff?" Jug said and Betty nodded. Betty and jughead FaceTime jellybean occasionally but Betty is still yet to meet her. "Well she's coming down to see us tomorrow!" Jug said with a smile. She knew he missed his little sister but he didn't get on with his mother. "Aww juggie thats amazing!" Betty beamed and hugged jughead tightly. "And you FP you must be so excited!" Betty said hugging her father in law. "I am darling" he said hugging her back. "Are you sticking around? I could make us all breakfast?" Betty said. "If it's no trouble?" FP said. "Of Course it's not" Betty smiled and moved to the kitchen. "Do you need any help babe?" Jughead called to her from where he and his dad were sat on the Couch. "I'm okay thank you" she called back. Betty made pancakes and bacon and then coffee for the men and decaf for her. She plated it up and then called them over to the table. "This is delicious!" FP praised. "It is thank you babe" Jug smiled. They ate their breakfast making light conversation until jughead noticed Betty stopped eating. "You okay betts?" He asked. "Yeah just feel a bit nauseous" she sighed; the morning sickness was kicking her ass. "Oh babe do you want to rest for a bit?" Jug said and she nodded before excusing herself to the bedroom. After breakfast FP left and jughead washed the dishes before taking a glass of water into Betty. She was sat on her phone in the bed. "You feeling better sweetheart?" He asked. "Yes thank you" She said taking a sip of water. He rubbed her back and kissed her temple. "We'll have a lazy day today then" he said and she nodded. The day passed and they spent it laughing and sharing kissed and cuddles before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Betty and jughead got ready and dressed for the day. "Are you excited?" Betty asked jughead, they were waiting for jellybean. "So excited! Are you?" He asked. She nodded. "Yeah I cant wait to see her in person". Jughead loved when Betty and jellybean spoke on the phone, they got along really well. "Let's go down to the bar and wait down there" Betty suggested and they went down hand in hand. "Hey son you ready?" FP said as they sat at the bar. "I am, do you know when she's coming?" He asked. "She text me saying her bus just got into the station and she's getting a taxi here" FP said. "We could've picked her up" Betty said, feeling bad. "She insisted" FP said. "I wonder why?" Jughead asked. His question was soon answered when jellybean walked into the door but before anyone could say anything an older woman stepped into view...

"Mom?!"