Chapter 64

Christmas Eve was spent wrapping last minute presents and trying to get everything sorted before the next day. "Jughead we need a turkey... or a few to feed all the serpents" Sweetpea said when he and Betty walked down for lunch. "Wait! You guys haven't been Christmas shopping yet?" Betty said. "Erm.. no?" Fangs said. "Oh no! We have to go now!" Betty said as she made her way to the door. "Woah... slow down baby. You have to eat first... you're eating for two" jughead reminded her as she lead her back to the table and helped her to sit down.

An hour later Betty, jughead, Toni, fangs and sweetpea found them in the mall trying to get all the food shopping done to feed all the serpents for Christmas dinner. "Babe. You and the boys handle the food and me and Toni are gonna head to get last minute presents and we'll come back and help you" Betty said before her and Toni dashed off. "So what have you got jughead for Christmas?" Toni asked as they fluttered through different shops. "Well I couldn't decide and I figured that I'm giving him a baby in a few months and they last forever... but I got him a vintage typewriter because I knew he had always wanted one!" Betty said. "He's going to love that!" Toni said. "I hope so!" Betty said.

"So dude what have you got Betty for Christmas?" Fangs asked jughead. "I have her a few presents... I got her a locket necklace she can put a picture of the baby in when he arrives and also a new car... when she's given birth she'll want to be able to get around without using the truck" jug smiled, imaging Betty's face when she finds out. "Dude! She's gonna love that!" Sweetpea said. "I hope so" Jug said and the Carried on shopping.

Later that evening Betty and jughead were cuddling on the couch in their new Christmas pyjamas and eating cookies and watching movies. They were enjoying their moment together when betty started yawning. "Tired honey?" Jug said, rubbing a hand over her bump. "Yeah" Betty said. "Shall we go to bed?" He said and she nodded. " come on then you" he said and he helped her up and lead her to the bedroom. "Juggie?" She said as they climbed into bed. "Yeah betts?" He said looking over at her; she looked over at him with nothing but love in her eyes. "Before we go to bed I want to give you an early Christmas present..." she whispered seductively and climbed on top of him. "Merry Christmas to me..." Jug beamed as he kissed her passionately.