Chapter 80

9 months later:

"You've got this baby" jug encouraged from where he sat behind Betty holding her hands as she pushed their baby into the world. "One more push and you'll have a baby" the nurse smiled. "I can't.." betty sobbed. "Yes you can Betts" jug kissed her shoulder. "Okay and on the count of three" the nurse said "one" push. "Two" push "three". "AHHHHH" Betty screamed and collapsed against jugheads chest who wrapped her up in a hug and kissed her "you're amazing! I'm so proud of you" he said and she sobbed in happiness while their little girls cry filled the room.

They had been over the moon when they found out they were having a girl.. a daughter... a sister for Noah. They had decorated the nursery in a pale pink and Betty had fun shopping for a whole wardrobe for their little girl. Jughead was also excited about having a girl but no one was as excited as Noah. When he found out he was having a sister he babbled it to everyone whenever he had the chance. It warmed betty and Jugheads heart because they were worried Noah wouldn't handle having a new baby in the house but he was loving it.

"Hey baby girl" Betty cried when the small baby was placed on her chest. "We love you" she sobbed. After a moment with her she passed her over to jughead. "Hi sweetie. I'm your daddy" he said as he wiped his tears and kissed her head. The he sat on the edge of Betty's bed, wrapping an arm around his girls and enjoyed the moment together. A few hours later after everything settled down jughead brought Noah to see his new sister. "Sister" he squealed as he ran into the room. "That's right buddy" jug said, picking him up. "Look it's mommy" he said and Noah's face lit up at the sight of his mom. "Momma!" Noah said as Betty reached for him to give him a hug. "Hey little man" Betty smiled, giving him a hug and a kiss. "Ready to meet your sister?" She asked and Noah nodded his head excitedly. Jughead picked up his daughter from the cot and Betty sat up with Noah and her lap and moved over as jughead sat down with his family. They watched as Noah looked over his sister. "Noah meet your sister" Betty started. "Ava Juliet Jones". Noah's face had a big smile on his face as he gently kissed his sisters cheek.

A day later:

When Betty and Ava were discharged from hospital they went to the bar to see everyone. No one had met Ava yet so they were all dying to meet her. "Oh she's beautiful" FP said as he held Ava in his arms. "She is" Betty smiled. Ava was passed around and everyone was cooing over the new member of their family. "I can't believe she's here" Toni laughed. "I know it's crazy it's gone so quickly" Jug said. "She's so small" fangs laughed. "And cute" Sweetpea added.

That evening they were back in their own bed at home. Betty was holding a sleeping Ava after she's fed her. Noah was asleep over jugheads lap and jughead had an arm over all of them. Betty sighed happily and said "I'm so happy this is our life". "Me too betts.. me too" he smiled and the little family fell asleep together on the bed with nothing but love between them.