Chapter 28

In the next few days, all the items they'd ordered for the baby started to arrive. Jughead had roped in his dad, fangs and sweetpea to help move things out of the spare room. "Jughead why do you have so many books?!" Sweetpea whined after finding more books in a box. Jughead just laughed and told him to put them in his office. Their apartment had three bedrooms, one of which they both used as an office. Jughead and the boys starting to build the furniture while Betty, Toni and Kevin painted the nursery. They painted it a cream colour and placed small photos on the wall above the crib with painted animals on:

 They painted it a cream colour and placed small photos on the wall above the crib with painted animals on:

{general idea of colour scheme^^}

"It looks good babe" jughead said after the paint had dried and they started putting the furniture in. They had a chair with a baby blanket on. A rug in the floor, a teddy and blanket in the crib and nappies and supplies underneath the changing table. Also the put away all the clothes and shoes and spare blankets in the wardrobe. "I love it juggie" Betty said, tears falling down her face. "Aww baby come here" Jug said and wrapped her up in his arms. "Sorry pregnancy hormones" she sniffed and he squeezed her tightly.

They thanked everyone who helped by ordering pizza and they all sat on the floor in the apartment. "So have you guys thought about names?" Toni asked. "No not yet" jughead said. "You can call him Kevin, I'll allow it" Kevin grinned. "I love you kev but no" Betty smiled and everyone laughed. "I can't believe you guys are going to be parents!" Sweetpea said. "I know! The only thing I've ever been responsible for is squirt" Betty said looking over at her fish. "Well if you love this baby half as much as your love your fish it will be very lucky" FP teased. They spent the rest of the afternoon sat around talking and joking, jugheads hands over Betty's bump feeling their baby kick.

"So I was talking to Veronica Earlier and she's adamant on throwing a baby shower now we know the gender" Betty said as they were cleaning the apartment. Jughead stopped sweeping and looked at her. "Well I don't mind but it's up to you baby, will you be too overwhelmed?" He asked. "I'll be okay" she smiled. "But I was thinking baby the serpents could plan it" she suggested. " I mean Kevin, Veronica, Toni and fangs" Betty added and jughead looked at her with love in his eyes. "I want everyone to be included and I know Toni and fangs would love too" Betty said. Jugheads heart felt like it would burst at the love her felt for her; including everyone, she really was a proper part of the family. "Betty jones... I love you" he said, crossing the room to her and kissing her. "I love you too" she smiled and took him by the hand into the bedroom to show him how much.

{sorry for the short chapter! Leave suggestions and comments below💗}