Chapter 65

{merry Christmas everyone 🎉 I hope you all have an amazing day no matter how you celebrate it💗 love you all}

"JUGGIE! WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Betty yelled as she bounced up and down on the bed. Jughead rolled over to face her and grinned at her. "Merry Christmas betts" he said as he kissed her. "And Merry Christmas to you too bug" he said, placing a kiss on her bump. "Can we open presents now!" She beamed. "Yes.. come on" he laughed at her enthusiasm. After jughead had made himself a coffee and Betty a tea they moved over to the couch to exchange gifts. "Okay you go first" Betty smiled. "Okay... Merry Christmas baby" he said handing her a gift. She opened it and Inside was a beautiful necklace with a small diamond on it. "Oh Jug... it's gorgeous" she whispered. "Just like you" he said. "I love it. Thank you!" She said and hugged him tight. "Okay now for my gift" she smiled and handed him a big box. "God baby what did you get me?" He laughed. He opened the lid and stopped when he saw what it was. "You didn't?" He said, shocked. "I did" she beamed. "Oh my god babe!" He said as he pulled out the type writer. "I love it! I love it! I love it! ... thank you!" He said pulling her onto his lap and hugging her tight, placing kisses all over her face. "You're welcome... I love you" she said. "I love you more" he smiled.

The day passed in love and laughter. All the serpents exchanged gifts and then sat down for an amazing Christmas dinner. After dinner jughead said he had a surprise for Betty outside and took her hand before leading her and everyone else outside into the car park. He covered Betty's eyes and when he was ready he moved them to see her surprise. In front of them was a white range-rover with a big red bow on it. "What?.... Jug..." Betty stood there in shock. "Merry Christmas betts" he whispered in her ear. "You brought me a car?!" She screeched, turning around to look at him. He just smirked and nodded and the next thing he knew he had an arm full of Betty as she squeezed him tight. "I Love it! It's amazing! Oh my god" she yelled. "I love you so Much" She said as tears fell down her face. "I love you more honey" he smiled. "Do you want to check it out?" He said handing her the keys and she took them and rushed over. "There's one more thing..." jughead said opening the back door and showing Betty a baby car seat already strapped in. "It's all ready for our baby boy... when he comes home" he stated and she couldn't keep her emotions in as she sobbed into his chest.

After the best Christmas Day ever Betty found herself that night starting out the Window of their apartment, back in her Christmas pyjamas. Jughead came up behind her and rested his hands on her bump as she leaned into his chest. "Thank you for the best Christmas" she smiled happily. "Thank you" he said, placing a kiss on the top of her head. "Next year we'll have a baby" she said. "I know baby... our Christmases are only going to get better" he said and they kissed softly, under the mistletoe and the only light was the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree.