Chapter 3

That night when the serpents were having dinner, Betty announced that she wants suggestions for baby names. "We're having a gender reveal but I'd love it if you could suggest both boy and girls names" Betty smiled. "Sweetpea is a great name" Sweetpea said. "No offence but no" Jug laughed. "I'll leave a jar on the bar tomorrow and you guys can start putting names in" Betty said. "That's a great idea" FP said. When dinner was done Betty said she was tired and excused herself upstairs, jughead following. "Do you want to go to bed?" He asked as he shut the apartment door. "No I'm not sleepy I just didn't want to socialise anymore" she laughed. "Fair enough, I'm going to do the dishes, you can relax" he said. "No it's okay, you wash and I'll dry" she smiled and grabbed a towel to start wiping. When they'd washed half of the dirty dishes, jughead grabbed a handful of soapy bubbles and squished them into Betty's face. "Juggie!" She squealed But threw a cup of water over him. "Oh you're gonna get it now!" He said and started to chase her around the apartment until she was a giggling mess and collapsed on the Couch. "I'm too tired to do the dishes now" she said as she snuggled deeper into the couch cushions. He laughed at her and pecked her lips. "I'll do it don't worry" he said and got up and went back to the kitchen.

The next morning Betty woke up to jughead gently stroking his hand over her belly. "Mmm what are you doing" She Asked sleepily. "You've got a slight bump" he grinned. She got up and looked in the mirror, turning to the side and looking at her stomach; and she did have a slight roundness to it. You couldn't really tell she was pregnant but to Betty and jughead it was rounded. Jughead, after watching her for a moment stood behind her, caressing her stomach. "It makes it all real now" she said, tears forming in her eyes. "Hey hey. What's this" he said, wiping her tears. "Sorry it's just, I never thought I could be this happy" she cried and he turned her around so he could hug her. "Oh baby. You deserve it" he said and rubbed her back. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" he said. They spent the morning tangled up in each other under the sheets until jughead said he had some paperwork to do in the office and went down to the bar. After about half an hour Betty went down to the bar as well, only in a pair of sweats. "Hey Betty" FP greeted when she sat at the bar. "Hi" she smiled. "Toni can I have a hot chocolate please?" Betty asked. "Sure!" Toni said and moved to make it. "Where's fangs and sweetpea?" Betty asked. "Mechanics, their bikes needed new parts" FP said as Toni handed her the hot chocolate. "So Betty we haven't had much time to talk just me and you but I'm so happy for you darling, you and Jug are going to make amazing parents" FP said. "Thank you" Betty said gratefully. "You're good for him" FP said. "He's good for me as well" Betty smiled. "I don't doubt it" FP added.

After talking with FP Betty went into the office, jughead was on his laptop. Betty didn't say anything she just smiled and sat in one of the chairs, drinking her hot chocolate. Jughead looked over at her with an amused expression on his face. "Is there any reason you're sitting in silence?" He smirked. "Oh I didn't want to disturb you! I just wanted to be near you" she said while blushing. He chuckled at her adorable behaviour and held his arms out, gesturing for her to sit on his lap; which she did and he held her in his arms. "You okay gorgeous?" He asked, she never just sat in his office to be 'near him'. "Yeah i just like you near to me... pregnancy is making me clingy" she said and dropped her head to his shoulder. "Well I'm definitely not complaining, I always want my favourite girl near me" he smiled. "Hmm I like the sound of that" she smiled into his neck. "What are you drinking?" He asked Finally noticing the cup in her hand. "Hot chocolate, want some?" She asked and held it out for him. He nodded and gratefully took a sip before handing it back to her. "Thanks gorgeous" he said and kissed her temple. "Are you using your laptop?" She asked after a moment. "Not anymore why?" He said. "Can I borrow it?" She asked sitting forward on his lap. He nodded and she opened up the internet and started searching in different websites. "What are you doing betts?" He asked curiously. "We're looking at cute baby things!" She giggled. He laughed and pulled her closer to him while they looked at different websites full of items for babies; making the couple more and more excited for their little addition to the family.

{comment names for both boys and girls and maybe your name will win!💗}