Chapter 75

The next morning when Jughead woke up it was because of Betty's voice. He turned over in her and saw Betty, with Noah on her chest, laughing and kissing his face while Noah just babbled away and then dribbled on Betty's face; causing Jughead to laugh and caused Betty to turn to her. "Morning daddy" she smiled. "Morning beautiful" he said as he wiped the dribbled of her face and took Noah from her, kissing his chubby cheeks. "And good morning to you too" he beamed and Noah grabbed at his shirt and giggled. "Sorry for waking you up" Betty said, as they sat up and Betty leaned her head on his shoulder. "It's okay, it's the best thing to wake up to my two favourite people" Jug said and kissed Betty softly. Suddenly they were interrupted by a little voice. "Da...dada!" Noah squealed. Betty and Jug froze and looked at each other before grinning. "That's right I'm dada" jug smiled down at his son. "A..aaa...momma" Noah giggled. Yes! That's me baby" Betty grinned and started tickling their son. "Oh my god... his first words" Betty smiled.

"Hey betts? I was thinking we could take Noah for a stroll in the park?" Jug suggested after breakfast. "Erm.. I don't know" Betty said hesitantly. Jug went over and placed his hands on her shoulders. "It's okay baby, you'll be safe" he smiled and leant down to kiss her, she nodded and went to get dressed. When she came out Jughead was rocking Noah. "Look buddy... isn't mommy gorgeous! We're so lucky" he spoke to the baby and Betty blushed. "Stop" she giggled and kissed him and then placed a kiss on Noah's head. "Okay come on let's go" Betty said as the little family Left the apartment.

Jugehad was pushing the stroller while Betty's arm was linking through his. "Can you believe this our life?" Betty said as she looked up at her husband. "It's crazy... you've given me everything mrs jones" jug smiled down at her. "And you've given me everything mr Jones" Betty smirked. "I put a blanket at the bottom of the stroller shall we sit on the grass for a bit?" Betty suggested and Jughead nodded. "So how you feeling today betts?" He asked as she leant into his chest as Noah rolled on the blanket in front of them. "I feel so much better, I have a slight headache but better" she smiled. "Okay good because I was thinking maybe we could have a date night? Dad said he'd watch Noah for a few hours" Jug said. "Of course! Can't wait" she beamed.

A few hours later and Betty and Jughead were ready to go. "See you kids later" FP waved as Jug took Betty's hand in his. "So where are we going?" Betty asked as they made their way to the car. "I booked us a table at that little Italian place" Jug said. Before they got into the car Betty stopped him, by wrapping her Arms around his neck and hugging him. "Thank you for today. I really needed this" she said as she felt him squeeze her tight. "You're welcome baby" he smiled.