Chapter 20

When they arrived home they placed their bags on the floor and then instantly collapsed on the bed in their clothes and fell asleep. Jughead woke up the next morning by the sun shining through the window. He looked over and didn't see betty. He stood and made his way into the kitchen and still didn't see her, but then the bathroom door opened and Betty came out, sleepy eyes and in nothing but his shirt and Panties. "Good morning juggie!" She beamed and jumped into his arms, he chuckled and spun her around before kissing her gently. "Good morning to you too love, what's made you so smiley!" He grinned. "It's baby gender day!" She squealed excitedly. Jughead laughed at her carefree mood. "So it is, Come on find your pyjamas and let's go down for breakfast" he smiled and watched her run back to the bedroom. A few moments later and came out in pyjama shorts and her dressing gown, still in his shirt.

They made their way down to the bar hand in hand. The Whyte Wyrm was open 24 hours for any serpent who needed to crash there or whatever. They had breakfast, lunch, dinner and a buffet at the end of the bar. A lot of the time most of the serpents ate breakfast and dinner together. "Good morning everyone!" Betty smiles. They all sat down and when Betty got up to go and get breakfast FP spoke up. "She seems happy son, I'm glad you guys went away for a few days she needed it" he said. "I know, she's finally excited for the baby and now she seems happy in herself" Jug grinned. When Betty sat back down jughead threw his arm around her and kissed her head. "So what times your appointment?" Toni said. "Four" jughead said. "And is the gender reveal party tomorrow?" Fangs asked. "Yeah, I'm going to Veronica's later before the appointment to sort it out" Betty said.

"B! You're glowing!" Veronica said as she pulled Betty in for a hug. "Betty!" Kevin squealed as he came around the corner also joining in on the hug. "Thanks guys" Betty blushed. They sat down at Veronica's table, and planned the gender reveal. "So we're having the gender reveal tomorrow and then later on when your closer to giving birth we will have the baby shower!" Kevin said, excitedly. "Okay So talk me over the plan for the reveal again" Betty said. "The Doctor will write down the gender and you'll give it to me, I'll put in either a pink or blue dye into the back of a motorcycle and get someone to drive it off and whatever colour comes out will be the gender" Veronia said. "Oh V that's so Perfect! Jugs gonna love it!" Betty smiled. They spoke for a while longer until Betty got a message:

Jug: on my way to pick you baby!🖤
Betty: Okay I'll wait outside❤️

In the waiting room of the hospital waiting for their appointment Betty told jughead all about the gender reveal idea. "That sounds amazing baby" Jug grinned, squeezing her hand. "I'm so excited! It makes it all so real" she said. Jughead leaned over and cupped her cheeks, kissing her softly. Their moment was interrupted by a nurse calling out. "Elizabeth Jones?". Jughead helped Betty up and they followed the nurse into the room.

Betty was laying on the bed, holding jugheads hand while the midwife put the gel on her belly. "Okay... and there's your baby" doctor brown smiled. Tears fell from Betty's eyes and she let out a tearful laugh. Jughead squeezed her hand and leaned down to wipe her tears. "Okay, baby's looking healthy, nothing to be concerned for" the Doctor smiled. "And Betty? Is she okay?" Jug asked, wanting his wife to be okay. "Yes, mom is looking good and healthy, do you have any questions? Betty how's your mental health?" She asked. "I was a bit stressed but jughead helped me and now I'm fine" Betty said, squeezing jugs hand. "That's good! Do you want to know the gender?" Doctor brown asked. "Can you write it down please? Our friends throwing us a party" jug said. "Of course! It's all so exciting" she smiled and wrote the gender down and put it in an envelope. "Thank you" Jug said and placed the envelope in Betty's bag. "Okay I'll leave you to clean up and then we'll book your next appointment" the doctor said and left the room. Jughead helped Betty clean up and then she sat up and he stood in between her legs. "I'm so happy juggie" She said looking down at the sonogram. "Me too honey, now come on let's get out of here" he smiled and kissed her before helping her up and leading her out the door.

{ gender reveal next... do you think it will be a boy or a girl? Leave suggestions for both names below and maybe yours will be used!💗}