Chapter 43

When Betty woke up the next day jughead was snoring lightly beside her. Carefully, She moved out of his embrace and padded into the kitchen to get a glass of water. She turned on the TV and sat, feeling her baby kick while she waited for her husband to wake up. Eventually when jughead did wake up he smiled at the sight of Betty eating cereal, the bowl placed on her bump while she watched TV. "Hey you" he smiled and leaned down to kiss her. "Good morning! You're finally up!" She beamed. "I am" he laughed and moved to fix himself some coffee and then joining her back on the couch for a lazy morning.

"So are you guys happy to be home?" Toni asked later on when they were in the bar. "So happy" Betty sighed and leaned into jugheads side. "That trip has aged me about 10 years" fangs joked. "Tell me about it" jughead said, wrapping his arm around Betty. "So... now everything is over, what are we doing about the baby shower?" Toni said. Everyone looked to Betty. "Erm.. Yeah the baby shower" Betty mumbled. "Do you not want one?" FP asked. "No I do... I mean I think I do" she sighed. "How about they plan a small shower, and show you the ideas and then you can decide if you want one?" Jug Suggested, seeing how uneasy she was getting. "Okay" Betty nodded.

"Thank you, for earlier... with the shower" Betty said when they were back in the apartment and cleaning it, since they'd been away for a few days. "Of course betts, I don't want you to stress I meant what I said when I want you too be happy and stress free" he said, placing his hands on her waist and looking down at her. "Jug?" She said after a while. "Yes baby?" He said softly. "Thank you for everything... loving me, healing me and sticking by me" she said, tears gathering in her eyes. "Honey... Thank you" he said, kissing her with all the emotion he could, slowly moving to the bedroom...

"So we need to think of names" Jug said, while they cuddled in bed, the sheet covering them. "I know, I can't chose any" she said. "Well how about we ask everyone, put them in a jar and at the end of week We'll have a look at them?" He said. "Yeah okay" she said. "But I still think we should carry on with the legacy and call him Forsythe the fourth" she giggled and laughed even more when he playfully smacked her ass and hovered over her, attaching her with kisses and tickles. "Stop! Stop! I'm sorry" she laughed and the sound brought a massive grin to his face and with one last kiss to her lips he laughed and rolled off her. "I can't wait for this new adventure" jughead said as he placed a hand over her bump and felt their baby boy kick against his palm. "Me neither juggie, me neither".