Chapter 12

The next few days were a bit of a blur; betty was back in therapy, she had to go three times a week and she was also on new medication that was safe for the baby. They had been warned that for the first week of medication she might experience mood swings... and she did. She was agitated and moody all the time but she still managed to not take it out on anyone. Jughead was in the bar with Sweetpea and fangs when Betty stormed down the stairs, two sweaters in her hand. "You!" She yelled at jug. "This is your fault!" She said. Jughead and the boys looked taken back. "What's my fault? What did I do?" Jug asked, confused. "You had to go and get me pregnant and now my sweaters don't fit!" She said, close to tears. Sweetpea and fangs were biting back laughter. "Baby" Jug said with a small smile. "They don't fit because they're not your maternity clothes" he said. Betty looked at him and then the clothes realising he was right. "Oh" She said. "Come here" he said and pulled her into his arms. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah sorry just emotional" she sighed. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" she smiled. "You want some lunch Betty?" Sweetpea asked. "Yes please, and pickles... oh and Nutella!" She said excitedly. "Ew what?" Sweetpea spluttered. "Her recent craving" jug informed as he helped Betty sit down.

Fangs, Sweetpea and jughead watched with mild disgust as they watched Betty dip pickles into a jar of Nutella. "This is gross" fangs said. "She Woke me up last night so she could eat this" jug said. "Shut up or I'll force all of you to eat it!" She smirked. "Damn... pregnant Betty is fierce" Sweetpea laughed. "And don't you forget it" she laughed. "Oh can we all go out today?" She asked. "Where?" Fangs asked. "Erm the quarry?" She asked. "Of course we can, go and get dressed and ready Betts I'll call Toni and dad" Jug smiled and kissed her Softly.

"Girl you're glowing!" Toni praised as they got to the quarry, Betty had a pink bikini on and you could see her prefect, tiny bump. "Thank you" Betty blushed. "Wow so when Toni said you look good You thank her but when I say it say you look like a whale!" Jug laughed. "You have to say it I'm your wife! And are you say I'm looking like a whale?!" She said. "You're always beautiful and no you look amazing" he said, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her. "You guys are sickening" Sweetpea said. "You're Just jealous" FP laughed. They spent a few hours splashing around and having fun. After a while Betty went to sit on the side and jughead joined her. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm amazing. I love you" she said. "I love you more" he smiled. "I'm so happy juggie, today's been amazing" she sighed happily. "I'm glad baby, you deserve it" he said and he meant it; he wanted to give her the world and god knows she deserves it but for now he just held her a little tighter and kissed her Full Of passion.