Chapter 15

After Betty got released from the hospital she spent most of her time in the apartment. Jughead had tried to take her out but she refused, the only time she left the comfort of their home was for therapy. "Betts? You coming down to have dinner?" Jughead called one evening when he entered the apartment. "What?" She said looking up from the book she was reading on the couch. He sighed and sat down next to her. "Babe, come on, you haven't had dinner with everyone in a while" he said. She looked at him and saw the worry in his eyes. "Okay" she said with a small smile and he grinned and kissed her.

"So Betty, not long now until you find out the gender" Toni said excitedly, while they were eating. "Yeah, the appointments next week" Betty said and placed a hand on her stomach. "I'm so excited!" Jug grinned, placing his hand over Betty's. "So when is the gender reveal?" Fangs asked. "The day after the appointment, Veronica is coming round later to talk plans" Betty said, she was a little bit overwhelmed by the idea of Veronica planing the shower/ gender reveal but she insisted. "Juggie can you get me some more pasta please?" Betty asked jughead. "Of course" he said and stood up. "You never eat this much!" Sweetpea laughed. "Hey! I'm eating for two now" she giggled.

"B!" Veronica squealed as she rushed into the bar. Betty stood up to hug her friend. "Hey V" Betty said. "I have so many ideas I'm about to explode!" Veronica squealed and pulled Betty Over to a table where she pulled out ideas of baby showers and gender reveal parties. Meanwhile, jughead, fangs, sweetpea, FP and Toni were sat at the bar. "Jug why are you watching them like a weirdo?" Fangs teased. "I just don't want Betty to be stressed" he sighed. "I'm worried about her after everything" he said. "She'll be fine Jug" FP said. "I hope so. She hasn't been herself since the hospital" jughead said. "She went through a lot, just give her time" Toni said.

After a few hours Veronica left and Betty went to sit outside. "Betts?" Jug called following her. He found her Sitting on an old crate. "You okay baby?" He asked, sitting behind her and pulling her close. "Yeah, Just needed some air" she said. "How was Veronica?" He asked. "She was okay, she had a really cool idea, we can have the baby shower here at the bar and the Reveal. She'll put some coloured powered smoke in the back of a motorcycle, get someone to drive and then blue or pink smoke will come out" she smiled. "I love that betts!" He grinned, his hands coming over to her bump. "I was thinking" he said. "Why don't we go away for a few days, not far, only for a couple of days, just to have a break and we'll be back before the appointment next week" he said. "Really?" She smiled. He turned to look at her. "I think we deserve it... I don't like seeing you sad honey" he sighed. "I know, I think a break would be nice" she smiled and he pulled her into a passionate kiss. "When do we leave?" She giggled. "You go inside and have a bath and relax and I'll book something, for maybe tomorrow or the day after?" He asked and she nodded. He helped her off the crate and watched her walk into the bar and up the stairs. He was so excited to spend the next few days alone with his wife.

{thanks for being patient with me💗 leave ideas and comments!💗}