Icy Girl

October 28,2017
Location: Havana Night Club Atlanta,GA
Time: 9:50pm
Quavo's POV
"I need a booth for the six of us is there one available?" Kiari asks the bouncer of the club.

"Yeah yeah, of course y'all the migos and cardi b right? Do you mind if I get a picture?" He asks as he pulls out his phone.

"Yes SIRRRR!" I laugh.

We all gathered together as the bouncer gave his phone to one of bodyguards to take the picture.

"Thank y'all so much aye anything you order it's on me!" He says as he leads us to our booth.

"Yo forreal man you don't gotta do that!" I say before sitting on top of the black couch.

"Nah nah nah, it's alright.. I got it fam!" He says before walking away.

As we got settled into our booth, I scanned the club for anything interesting and nothing seemed to stand out.

"Yo I deadass want some chicken wings right now.." Cardi says.

"I dead want some too," Hennessy agrees, "babe you want some?" She asks Michelle.

"Nah, I'm good ain't really hungry," She laughs.

"Yo Quav look over there.." KB says gesturing for me to turn my head towards the entrance way.

He pointed me to the group of five woman who walked inside the club all looking as if they weren't together.There was only one girl who had stood out to me out of all of them and I was determined to talk to her.

"Ain't that the girl you was talking about on instagram?" He turns and asks.

"Mmh..I wanna talk to her," I say as I kept my eyes on her.

"Lucky you my guy cause she's coming over here right now!" He chuckles hitting me on the back in good luck.

She walked up with her head high wearing a tight latex black dress with black heels and an orange wig.

"Henny!" She laughs.

"You made it!" Hennessy jumps up from the couch and hugs her.

"Them two know eachother?" I say in KB's ear.

"I guess so they all buddy buddy with eachother," He laughs.

"Hi how you doing? Congratulations by the way," She says to Kiari shaking his hand.

"Hey how you doing?" She turns and asks me holding out her hand.

"I'm good I'm good," I say, "how you doing?"

"I'm fine.." She smiles, "Hey," She says to KB shaking his hand also.

I watch as Cardi then Michelle then Hennessy slides down on the couch allowing her to fit in between Hennessy and I almost as if they were setting us up.

"So I've been hearing your music for a while..you're really talented," I say making the first gesture.

"Thank you that means a lot coming from you," She smiles.

"Eh, I'm alright.." I laugh making her laugh.

"Nah your music is straight fire like forreal the adlibs and everything are real original nobody's got the type of sound you and set and takeoff got y'all the real deal," She explains while turning her body towards me.

"I appreciate that forreal," I nod.

"Like to be honest I kinda go to your music for inspiration like when I've got writers block I gotta listen to y'all music," She admits making me laugh.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah! I kinda look up to y'all I want my career to go in the direction that yours is going one day."

"You're getting there don't worry about it.You just like gotta really be about it and focus on it.You can't let nothing come in between your music and you.You're gonna make it big I'm telling you like you're gonna be big and I know that this industry is really fucking tough especially for you as a woman because people don't expect a woman to do the damn thing and rap you know?!" I laugh.

"Yeah."

"So just be on that grind, chase the bag, fuck the haters and what anyone else has to say about you just do your thing you know?" I explain.

"Yeah..but it's like being a woman in this music industry is hard enough because I'm surrounded by people who are telling me to do this and to do that and that I have to be a certain way and I can't speak on this and all that shit.Everyday someone is constantly telling me and telling me like-".

"I know what you mean..I know exactly what you mean but my advice to you is to just say true to yourself as I said..chase the bag be on the grind and fuck the haters look at you though!" I smile looking her up and down making her laugh, "You the icy girl and I'm the glacier boy!" I joke.

"What?" She laughs.

"You know how you got that whole 'icy wifey haters wanna fight me' thing and I just got the ice you dig?" I say making her laugh even more.

"I get it," She laughs.

We ended up talking for around thirty more minutes before Hennessy and Cardi invited her to go out onto the middle of the floor and dance to whatever song that played throughout the club.

"So how y'all know Saweetie?" I ask Michelle as I watched them all walk away.

"Oh she was at one of Cardi's shows like two months ago and she came backstage we all talked then we went out to the club and shit and yeah we all been friends since then," She explains.

Michelle was Hennessy's girlfriend of three years.

"Why you like her or something?" She laughs.

"Why I can't just talk to her huh? You always gotta assume something!" I joke.

"Nah I know how you are when you want a female.."

"This different though, we not going back to my crib or her crib or to a hotel or anything.I like wanna get to know her not the punani," I laugh.