Morning After

October 29,2017
Location: Havana Night Club Atlanta,GA
Time: 2:30am
Saweetie's POV
"Aye! Raindrops, drop tops smokin' on cookie in the hotbox .Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot.Cookin' up dope in the crockpot, we came from nothin' to somethin' nigga.I don't trust nobody, grip the trigger.Call up the gang, they come and get you.Cry me a river, give you a tissue," I rap to bad and boujee.

It was almost three in the morning and spending the night with Quavo,Cardi,Hennessy,Michelle,Set and takeoff was one of the best nights.They'll make you feel like you're family just being around them and that type of energy was the type of energy I needed.

"Hey, I'm gonna go it's getting kinda late," I lean over and say in Hennessy's ear.

"Alright girl, be safe thank you for coming out tonight though you and Qua making moves or what?" She leans over and laughs.

"Girlllll he fine but I'm not pushing anything," I say back.

I hug Hennessy and say my goodbyes to Cardi and Michelle before gathering my things off the couch to get ready to go.

"Wassup? You leaving?" Quavo leans over and says in my ear.

"Yeah, it's getting late and I got an interview in like six hours and i'm not tryna be sleepy the whole day you know?" I explain.

"Alright then you uh got a ride back to your place?" He asks.

"I don't actually.. I took a car here."

"Well can I take you to your place then?"

"Forreal you don't gotta do that," I laugh.

"Nah nah, I don't mind.Im gonna save you the trouble."

"Alright yeah..thank you," I say before he passes his blunt to takeoff.

"Have fun now.. not too much fun!" Takeoff laughs as we start to head out to the entrance.

As we walked through the crowd everyone was staring and when people see a guy and a girl together they immediately get the wrong idea that we were dating.

Once we walked out the club, the paparazzi people started to instantly click their cameras and try to get all the pictures they could get of us.

"Quavo! Saweetie!" They all shout one by one.

We walk to his car and he opens up the passenger door for me before getting in himself.He had driven an all black lamborghini and had the wing doors that go up.

"So what hotel you staying at?" He asks as he pulls off.

"How'd you know I'm staying at a hotel?" I ask looking over at him.

"Cause you're definitely not from Atlanta and you don't live out here where you from?"

"Hayward in California."

"Oh you a California girl!" He laughs making me laugh.

"Yup born and raised," I smile as he looks over, "but I'm staying at the Marriot."

"Oh that's a ten minute drive from here!" He laughs.

"Really cause the drive here ain't feel like ten minutes."

"You caught the traffic then.. Atlanta traffic be crazy!"

"Not as crazy as LA though, for you to be somewhere on time you would need to leave like an hour an a half early."

"Forreal?"

"Mmh," I nod my head.

About a couple minutes later, and we reached the front entrance to the hotel.He gets out the car and opens up my door for me leading me inside the lobby.

"Thank you for driving me even though it was like ten minutes but I still appreciate it," I laugh making him laugh.

"Thank YOU for tonight actually, I enjoy talking to you it's really weird though how comfortable I am talking and being around you," He explains making me smile.

I could feel the same energy too.It was like a sign from god that I had met a friend for life maybe even more than that.

"Goodnight get some rest," He says before hugging me.

"Goodnight," I look up at him before I start to walk away.

I go onto the elevator and go up to the third floor.I swipe my key on the monitor and immediately head to the bed.I had fallen asleep within five minutes in a full face of makeup,wig, and my tight ass dress but I didn't care—I was tired after a long night.

A couple hours later, I was fresh-faced and ready to go to my interview at 96.7 'The Beat'. I was styled with black flared pants,black heels and a green floral wrap blouse.Even though I only had about five hours of sleep I looked good as hell.

Walking into the radio interview I knew what to expect.Questions about 'Icy girl' and my come up and my plans for my music in the future.

"We got Saweetie right here on 97.6 wassup girl how you doing?" The interviewer asks.

"I'm good I'm good.." I say into the mic while adjusting my headphones.

"So Icy girl.." He starts off.

The interview went as I expected it to be exactly but the topic he had brought up next was wild..

"So last night you were seen partying with uh Cardi B and the Migos right?"

"Yeah," I chuckle.

"How do you guys know eachother is it just like you're all in the industry and.."

"Nah, I met Cardi and Hennessy and her girlfriend Michelle like two months back and I was backstage at one of her concerts long story short we all hit off went out afterwards and been friends since then," I explain.

"What do you think about Cardi B what is she like off the cameras and out of the public eye?"

"She's got the same personality you see online.She's goofy as hell and really smart which people don't usually think that when they hear her name because of you know where she came from and from her stripping but I've gotten to know her and she's really beautiful inside and out, she's guaranteed a friend for life and she's really humble.."

"Alright and the Migos?"

"They're all cool as fuck they make you feel like family when you're around them."

"Now I wanna talk about Quavo," He says making me smile, "we had seen you two in the club and he had brought you back to your hotel right?" He teases.

"Quavo..he's a really nice guy and he's a good listener and a good talker and—".

"Oh you two talked..?" He laughs.

"Well of course we did, we needed to get to know eachother a little bit you know? But um, yeah he offered to drive me to my hotel because it was like three in the morning and I was driven to the club by a driver so that was really nice."

"Nothing else happened?"

"Nothing."

"Well alright then.." He nods his head, "well everyone that's all for today coming up in five minutes is DJ Scream is on the way this is 96.7 The Beat LEGGO!" He says closing out the interview.