5-star chick

"So how the promoting go?" I ask Qua as I served his plate while Milan and Maya ate in the living room.

"Same. Same. You know album dropped today so you know we gotta celebrate," He winks making me laugh.

"What kind...of celebrating?" I look up and ask.

"The kind where we get nasty," He licks his lips.

"Whattttttt," I stick out my tounge making him laugh.

"Nah, but I wanna show you something later on tonight just you and me."

"A surprise?" I ask, "cause you know I looooooooooooove surprieses," I smile.

"I know you do, and you gon be real surprises later on knock you right off ya heels," He laughs making me laugh.

9:30pm
Quavo's POV
After we ate I had us both get dressed for her surprise which was renting out a movie theater to watch her favorite movie—Poetic Justice.

She's got an old soul.She listens to the old 90s r&b music all the time.She favors Pac and kim and the oldies—so I know surprising her with this and just bringing her out on our one millionth date would make her happy.

"Babe where we going?" She laughsas I head off the highway.

"If I tell ya ima ruin it," I say making her laugh more.

I made a right into the parking lot of the movie theater and parked at the closest spot.

Now in Georgia, the movie theater is connected to the mall meaning we had to enter through the main entrance to get to the second floor.

Once we got in the mall I uncovered her eyes.

"Ouuu what we doing?" She asks looking up at me.

"We gonna go see a movie," I smirk as I lead her to the escalator.

"Mmm cause you know hella movies just came out?"

"Yeah they kinda corny though," I laugh making her laugh.

Once we got up to the second floor there was a couple of people who waited in line for the food.

"Hi how can I help you two?" The guy asks.

"Yeah let me get two large popcorns and two large slushees," I order before taking out a twenty from my packet.

"Nah nah let me get it," Sweets says.

"Alright den!" I laugh making her laugh.

After getting our popcorn and drinks we had a movie theater worker guide us to the very last theater—the one I rented out.

"Poetic Justice?" She says to herself loudly reading the sign above the entrance door.

As we walked in it started to become more clearer.No one else was in the seats.The theater was completely empty.

"Babe..." She smiles looking around.

"The movie starts in about five minutes," The guy says.

"Thanks bro," I say shaking his hand.

"No problem," He says before walking away.

"You didn't.." She chuckles.

"I did," I say making her laugh.

"I must be hella special then.." She smirks as she walks up the steps, "got you renting out theaters and shit," She laughs.

"You is special," I say walking up behind her.

We both sit at the top in the very middle.

"I am?" She says softly.

"Yeah."

INTERMISSION: Sorry ya I need ya attention real quick lmao , lmk if I should keep going with this storyline or should I break them up for a while and follow their irl storyline (so comment) 😂 alright back to this story 😛

"I can't believe you remembered this was my favorite movie.." She says as the movie starts playing.

"Of course," I shrug, "I'm a good listener if you ain't notice. I notice all the little things," I laugh.

"You do," She nods while smiling before we kiss.

I sit back and put my hand over her chair as we watched the movie.When the movie ended at almost 11:00pm, we went back to the house.

Neither of us were tired so we just stayed up in the studio writing music for her debut ep.

"Alright play that beat back," She says as she puts on the headphones sitting in the stool underneath the microphone.

"Uh, what you need girl? I need a hot boy, six foot with six figures and a big toy," She winks, "Heard he moving weight down south to Chicago, Illinois—and he need a college girl to account so I employ.Cause I'm a 5-star chick doing 5-star tricks.. give him gifts all the time, I love his 5-star.." She trails off, "Want a man with big, big bucks..money longer than my weave my hair costs a lot, ima need a couple G's.Not a Playstation so do not play with me! Cause I will black op a nigga who don't gain with me.. see I'ma rider but nah I ain't a die.Cause I wouldn't take a bullet for a nigga, that's a lie! And that's word to my mother, she the Filipino queen—and she hella high maintenance, I'ma get her what she need.That's some bling, that's some rings, man that's all on me. Clear her closet out and take her on a shopping spree!That's right,Icy."

—-
Merry Christmas Eve 🎄🎅🏽 ♥️ ,, I'm gonna post a couple more chapters tomorrow/ all week hope ya enjoy !!