KJ's Shower

January 23rd , 2018
Time: 3:00pm
Location: LA
Saweetie's POV
After spending a week in Atlanta with Qua it was time that we both needed to go back to work.I had flown to LA to make it to Kylie's baby shower and to make it to my scheduled interviews and needed to get things in order to make an appearance at Playhouse in Hollywood.

"So when is the album dropping?" The host asks me.

"EP," I correct,"

"Oh Ep first then an album?" She smiles.

"Yeah girl! but umm I don't have a scheduled date yet but soon.." I answer.

"Will there be any features? Have you been working with anyone in particular..?" She trails off.

"Um you know I was just thinking about-about the EP and because it's gonna be my first like project technically, I want it to just be me so you can get a feel for my music and I don't wanna be overshadowed by anybody or you just whatever.."

"So we can get a feel for the artist raw talent and that's what we're gonna hear on the EP.."

"Exactly," I laugh.

"So how's Atlanta been treating you?" She smirks.

"Whatchu mean?" I smile.

"You've been in Atlanta a lot lately and I'm just guessing that it has a lot to do with a certain somebody—Quavo maybe?" She laughs making me laugh.

"Yeah I mean when we have off days we spend time with eachother ain't nothing wrong with that," I explain.

"How's that been going with you two cause I wanna get into that a little bit.."

"Things are going really good I mean like we do benefit from eachother and bounce off eachother with not only the music but just life and he we have a understanding relationship which I feel like is really important."

"Now, is like Quavo something you're used to or no?"

"Not at all!" I laugh, "He's different, like I don't really know how to explain it but the relationship we have is fresh and new to me because like I don't know it's just different.."

"Do you feel like there could possibly be a future for you two?" She winks.

"Girllll!" I laugh making her laugh, "I mean possibly like I wasn't looking to quick date someone to pass time I was looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with you know? Have kids with and get married and all that."

"You think you can have kids with him?"

"Definitely. He's sooo good with kids I can see myself having a little one with him," I nod smiling.

****
After the interview I had drove around to see if I can find a last minute baby gift for Stormi—I went into Couture Kids on Robertson Blvd.

"Hello my name is Mary do you need any help today?" A lady asks coming up to me.

"Where is the infant section?" I ask.

"Down there, to the left."

"Thank you," I smile before walking away following the directions she gave me.

As I searched around in the section for some clothes, I was getting a facetime call from Qua.

"What's hattin baby!" He smiles.

"Hiiii daaadddyyyyy!" I smile making him laugh.

"You shopping right now?" He asks squinting his eyes looking in the background.

"Yeah, I'm shopping for K cause I have to go to the party," I explain.

I wasn't going to say out loud 'I'm shopping for Kylie's baby shower' because then it would give it all away of her and Travis' plan to keep it private.