Twins visit

January 25, 2018
Location: LA
Time: 8:30am
Sweetie's POV
"So you really like Quavo huh?" Milan asks as me, her, and Maya look for clothes in Top Shop.

"Watchu mean?" I laugh eating my pretzels.

"Cause you've been in ATL literally almost every other day since you met him," She laughs searing through the rack of clothes.

"Girl.." I laugh.

"I ain't got nothing against him i'm just asking.I actually like Quavo I mean he flew us to ATL just to be with you on christmas and he's bringing us to the Migos album realease party."

"Well that's good that you like him cause I don't want no tension between ya," I laugh making her laugh.

"Aye, how this look?" Maya asks coming out the fitting room stall.

"Turn around?" I ask.

"Ohhh hell yea girl that shirt hella cute too!" I say making her laugh.

"Alright but, I'm not gonna speak all highly of him until I see for myself how he is with you cause Justin was fucking trash."

"What ya talking about?" Maya says.

"Qua," I say, "whatchu think about him?" I ask.

"I like him but same as Milan said I ain't finna speak highly of him till you know we see how he treats you and everything cause any guy can just date you and like you and show you off but if he really truly HONESTLY cares for and takes care of you then ima approve but til now.." Maya trails off going back into the fitting room.

"Whatever man," I laugh to myself, "ya gon see.." I trail off.

After we got done shopping we went back to my parents house to grab our suitcases and everything else we were bring to Georgia.

We took a car service to the airport and waited for our 2:10pm flight to take off.

Once we got into the Atlanta International Airport, I called Qua letting him know that he could pick us up.

"How do you even get out of here?" Milan asks as we step onto the escalator.

"Just follow me, Qua said he's waiting for us somewhere down there.." I say trying to find him.

"Can't miss him, look at him!" Maya laughs making us both laugh.

"Heyyyy!" I smile getting off the escalator hugging him.

"I missed you!" I say before kissing him.

"Mmh! And I missed you!" He says.

"Wassup Ya, how ya doing?" He asks hugging Maya and Milan.

"We fine," Maya says.

As we walked towards the entrance a crowd of paparazzi flooded the way flashing their cameras continuously.

"Quavo! Saweetie!"

"The two love birds back together again!"

"Saweetie! Are you actually friends with Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods!"

"Is Kylie pregnant?!"

"How long have you two been together?!"

"Are YOU pregnant?!"

"Man! Ya crazy!" I laugh making them laugh.

We walk to Qua's truck and put our bags in the trunk before getting in and driving away.

"So how was the flight?" He asks trying to make conversation.

"It was alright, I mean like a lil bumpy but it's aii," Maya answers.

"It was cool and damn why ATL so cold for?" Milan laughs.

"It's January and you on the East Coast," Qua laughs.

***
8:30pm

"You look so fineeee," I say watching him walk out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist.

I haven't seen Qua in two days.I had just got out the shower and had on one of his t-shirt's with no bra and panties— a bitch was horny for the dick.

"C'mere.." He whispers licking his lips.

He walks around the side of the bed as I meet him.We start kissing and it grew more and more.

"My cousins here...I..can't even..." I try to explain as he gets on top of me kissing my neck.

"Then you just gon have to be quiet," He stops and smirks before lifting up my shirt off me.

How was I supposed to be quiet when his tongue was  making my legs shake? He had me arching my back and grabbing the sheets and holding my tounge... if my cousins wasn't here I'd be moaning so loud.

I was tired from the flight but at the same time I wanted dick and if I fell asleep on him I would wake up mad as hell ima bad mood so you know I couldn't pass that up!

January 26, 2018
9:30am
Quavo's POV
"You know you really need to go food shopping you barely got anything in here!" Sweets says turning around walking out of the pantry to make eye contact.

I had just came out of the shower and was fully dressed as was she.

"I know baby.. I just ain't have time to cause I don't even be home like that anymore," I say walking up to her.

"Maybe we can go later on, you don't have any meetings or nope— you do right you and the guys right?" She asks.

"Yeah we gotta go promote it on the radio in a couple of hours and then we got a couple of appearances but then tonight we gonna go out you,me,the guys,Cardi and Henny flying in soon,Maya and Milan and the rest of QC.

I throw my arms around her waist inching down to grab the booty as we both made our making her laugh in between the kiss.

"You know my cousins are upstairs right?" She says leaning back.

"So, that ain't stop us yesterday now did it?" I smirk making her laugh.

"Nah but forreal, im gonna finish making this food and then we gon go food shopping," She says walking around the island to the sink.

"I wanna make something good tonight whatchu want?"

"Backed macaroni and cheese, collard greens, fried chicken and some cornbread," I laugh.

"Boyyyyyyy," She laughs making me laugh.

"Not even gon front im kinda craving some southern food too."

"What ya doing?" Maya asks coming down the stairs.

"Cooking," I say.

"More like she's cooking and you just leaning on the counter eating," She laughs sitting at the bar stool on the island.

"Good morning to you too."

"Good morning," She laughs.

"Alright im bored, what we doing today?" Milan says coming down the stairs.

"After this we going food shopping and while Q is at work we can go somewhere.. I don't know where but somewhere and then later on tonight we gonna go out," Sweets explains.

"Bet," Maya says.

-
This was sum quick cause i wanted to get something out there enjoy tho 💕