Missin' you

January 16, 2018
Location: New York
Time: 1:50pm
Quavo's POV
Flying from Houston to New York only took about three hours and to get to Cardi's house on time we had to leave early.

Before we had to pick the girls up, we didn't want to show up empty handed and with that being said, gifts were in store for them.

The first store we had went to was Godiva.Both Cardi and Diamonte LOVED Godiva chocolate with a passion it was like a dog with a bone, you could never get any from them without a reaction.

"Can I get the uh.. milk chocolate cover strawberries in the pack?" I order at the front register.

"Of course, how many?" The woman asks.

"A dozen."

"Okay.." She says as she presses buttons on her screen in front of her, "would that be all?"

"Nah, can I also get the truffles in the gift box please and thank you," I answer getting out a stack from my pocket.

"What color ribbon would you like on the box?" She pulls out a the box of truffles along with five colored ribbons, "we have purple, pink, yellow, red, and orange."

"Red."

"Alright..and let me just go in the back to get your covered strawberries," She smiles before walking away.

"Time is it?" I say turning around asking Set.

"One fifty."

"Right on timeee!" I reply.

"Where yah gotta go after this?" Coach K our manager asks.

"Well we got our flowers for the ladies you know gotta be a gentleman and all..we got our chocolate," He says holding up the two bags of Godiva chocolate, "So I think that's all.." Set trails off.

"Then tonight..," I smirk clapping my hands together before rubbing them.

"He gon get some CUDDDYYYYYY!" Set laughs making us laugh.

"Hell yeah you already know!" I laugh before the lady comes back with the chocolate.

"I'm surprised this nigga ain't get no cuddy for three months!" Coach K laughs.

"What's the total?" I laugh to myself counting my money.

"One o' five and thirty cents."

After I finished paying, we headed straight to Cardi's.

"Hello?" I ask picking up the phone to D's call.

"Ya on ya way right? I still need a couple more minutes of getting dressed," She laughs.

"Baby I forgot to tell you.."

"Tell me what?" She asks.

"We couldn't get a flight out there to New York, the airlines told us that they were booked all this week," I say making set laugh.

"What?" She sucks her teeth, "that's hella fucked up...I haven't seen you in a week and now ima have to go a couple more days?" She pouts.

"It is, we tried getting a jet but they was booked too so I don't know..we got uh Coach K on the phone trying to get one for—".

"They said the twentieth is the next free flight!" Coach yells making the story more beleiveable with also making Set and me trying to not laugh.

"THE TWENTIETH?!" She yells, "THE TWENTIETH WHAT?" I hear Cardi yell making us all crack up.

"Qua, he said that the damn airlines is booked till the twentieth.." D restates, "let me .. let me talk to Set on the phone!"

I hand Set the phone who was almost in tears from holding his laugh in.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Put it on speaker," I whisper.

"HOW COME THE DAMN AIRLINES ARE BOOKED?" Cardi yells.

"They said it was because it's a new year and people going on vacation," Set answers.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT THAT'S DEADASS MAD STUPID YO LIKE HOW THE FUCK.."

"B calm down stop yelling you pregnant you can't do that too much," Set laughs.

"I wanna fucking cry right now yo.." Cardi says.

Set looks at me and I look at Coach K and we all knew it was going too far but it was funny as hell hearing them go crazy.

"Me too," D sighs making me laugh.

As we pulled up in front of the house we had Coach text Patientce to make sure that they were both distracted and away from the door so that we could surprise them.

"Alright we gotta go though call you later," I say before hanging up the phone.

"I bet they both just ballin they eyes out right now and Patientce just cracking the fuck up!" Coach laughs as we laugh more.

"Where they at?" I whisper to Patientce as she opens the door for us.

"Upstairs," She laughs closing the door behind Set.

"What should we do?" Set laughs.

"Scare the fuck out of them both of them been getting on my nerves," Patientce laughs, "Both of ya can hide over there behind the wall."

"SWEETS!" Patientce yells to her upstairs.

"So when they come down just don't say nothing let them just figure it out," Set laughs.

"Ugh.. what?" D sighs as she walks downstairs.

She had on shorts a t shirt and slippers.

"Ay don't look!" I whisper to Set covering his eyes.

"Girl cheer up they'll be here in like four days," Patientce laughs.

"Alright but I haven't seen my man in a WEEK," She sighs sitting at the stool at the table.

"Ya went this many days before what's different?" She asks.

"I don't know.. I'm just tired of being away from him it's like I can't wake up to him every morning and I can't go on dates with him and I can't just kiss him or look at him whenever you know?" She explains making Patientce look up at me then quickly back at D.

"I just miss my baby," She sighs.

"I feel you sweets," Cardi sighs coming down the stairs.

They both walked down the stairs without noticing us and neither one of us wanted to surprise them just yet without hearing how they talk about us.

"Bro especially cause I'm pregnant and my mood swings are crazy and everything is just crazy and I'm craving DICK!"

"Pshhhh I hear you," D agrees, "I just miss him I wanna huh him and kiss am

"Ya ever noticed that on the wall?" Patientce laughs before they both turn around

"OH FUCK!" Cardi yells before making us laugh.

"Ya play too damn much!" D laughs as we both walk up to eachother.

"We wanted to surprise you!" I smile before lifting her up.

"Mmmh I missed you," She whispers burying her head in my chest.

"I missed you too," I say.