Busy bee

January 24th, 2018
Location: ATL
Time: 7:30am
Quavo's POV
"Good morning everybody! This is Dj Envy, Angela Yee..Charlemagne the God we are the breakfast club and on this beautiful Georgia morning we got the Migos! Offset, Takeoff and Quavo!" Envy introduces.

"What's going on? How y'all doing?" Angela asks us all.

"Fine," Take says.

"Aight," I say.

"Cool," Set says while fixing his jewelry on his wrist.

"Man we love having y'all on the show thank you for coming," Envy says.

"Always, thank you for having us," Offset says.

"It's a new year, you guys are dropping the album in a couple of days right?" Envy asks.

"Yes, January 27th the album will be available everywhere so look out and go cop that," I say.

"What can you tell us about this album in particular?" Charlemagne asks.

"Who would be featured on it?" Angela asks.

"We got Cardi, and Nicki of course on Motorsport and we got our brotha 21, Drizzy, Post Malone.." I trail off.

"Travis Scott, Ty Dolla Sign and 2 Chainz," Set adds.

"Okay, looking forward to it .. looking forward to it.." Envy trails off.

"So Quavo! New girl huh? How's that going.. between you and Saweetie?" Angela asks.

"Good." I answer making them laugh.

"Yall been together for how long like three four months?" Charlemagne asks.

"Yeah," I answer bluntly making them laugh again, "nah but yeah we been together for a minute now.."

"And I've been seeing you guys on the gram and everything you two are cute.. make a cute couple," Envy says.

"Yeah she matches your fly," Angela smiles.

"Thank you."

"Alright now after the album drops what are y'all plans? Like are you gonna do some solo projects?" Charlemagne asks.

"Uh yes, we gon do a solo album for each and its not like we breaking up the Migos mater a fact.." I say before sitting up in my chair, "We ain't ever gonna break up we ain't like nah none of that, that shit will never happen cause we family. We ride for eachother  and we'd die for eachother right? So I know people wanna see us with our individual work and we gon show em, we here to stay whether people  like it or not."

"That's what i'm talking about! Ya'll are too real and I think that's what I like most about you guys is because you keep it real because you know groups like new edition where you got Bobby who went solo and did his own shit and they was in the game since they was kids so I like the type of mentality you guys have," Charlemagne explains, "don't change.Keep that."

****
5:30pm

"Let's talk about the album what can we expect?"