Poppy

Location: Poppy
Time: 8:00pm
Saweetie's POV
After spending time with Kylie and Jordyn I had went home to get ready for tonight.I showered, and had my glam team do my makeup and hair as I opted for a snakeskin printed crop top with white jeans and white strappy heels.

When I got to the club, I walked in to see Quavo and Nicki in the front of the room by the Dj booth laughing and throwing money.

"ICY ICY ICY WE SPOT THE ICY GIRL!" The dj shouts over the music before everyone makes eye contact with me.

I walk towards the front meeting Qua half way.

"Hey baby," He smiles hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Hey..I ain't know it was THIS typa party!" I laugh.

There were strippers everywhere.Girls titties everywhere I looked and I would've never known that because I had never been to Poppy before.

"You ain't ever been here before?" He says in my ear.

"Nah!" I shout back.

"Mmh..that's cool den ima show you what I do here."

We walk through the rest of the crowd and to the dj booth meeting Nicki and a couple of other people.

"Heyyyy!" Nicki smiles going in for a hug.

"Hey," I smile back.

It honestly felt weird just being around her but she wasn't bad vibes at all.

"Ay who's this?" A guy asks looking down at me then back at Qua.

"This my girl nigga keep up!" Qua laughs making him laugh.

"Oh my fault, nice to meet you..." He says holding out his hand.

"Nah, It's cool I'm Diamonte by the way but everybody calls me Saweetie."

"I'm Durel, they Dj just call me Rel or whatever!" He laughs.

**
"See you wanna throw it like..THIS!" Nicki laughs throwing a bunch of one's in the air.

"It's allllll in the wrist girl," She laughs making me laugh.

I count up a decent amount of bills before throwing them below me on two strippers.

"THERE YOU GOOOO!" She laughs.

By this point we were all just having fun while throwing money and rapping and singing and basically living our best lives.

Quavo's POV
"Yah having fun?" I ask Nicki and D as I walk in between them.

"Yeah," D laughs looking up at me.

"What time is it though I gotta get back to the studio.." Nicki says.

"It's...going on two right now," I answer looking down at my watch.

"Shoot! Ima get going..It was cool coming out tonight I ain't been in Poppy in a minute or the club in general," She chuckles, "and you got my number right? girl hit me up whenever I was really serious when I told you I wanted to work with you," She says to D making her laugh.

"I appreciate it.."

After Nicki had said her goodbyes to almost everyone in the entourage, Me and D had left the club as well.

I had to fly to Atlanta in the morning and she was going to New York to be with Cardi and Hennessy.

Because we drive separately, I met her back at her house going up with her to her room to help her pack for her flight.

"Why you always wait last minute to pack?" I ask as I sit down on her bed.

"I don't know.. I feel like I could work better by doing some things last minute if that made any sense," She laughs.

She grabs two big black suitcases out from her closet and lays them openly on her bed.

"It do, cause sometimes my brain works better like that like cause I got short term memory so everything is better last minute."

"So..you're gonna be back home?" She asks going back into her closet.

"Yeah, a couple things I gotta work on and then I'm going back to Houston."

"How long?"

"A week..maybe more than that," I say.

"This is soooo stressful sometimes like I hate doing this," She sighs sitting down beside me.

"I know but you know we can always meet up I'll come see you and Hennessy and Cardi in New York soon cause you know I can't go days without you girl!" I laugh making her laugh.

After we had talked a little bit more and I had helped her finish packing which sped up the process we went back to my hotel room because I was going to drop her off in New York before going back to Houston to meet up with the boys.

"I honestly..just wanna go to sleep like it's two in the morning and we have to be up at eight and...I'm just exhausted!" She laughs after walking out the bathroom from changing her clothes.

"Qua!" She shouts waking me up.

"Huh? I hear you baby I'm listening," I laugh opening my eyes.

"You were sleep," She playfully rolls her eyes while
getting under the covers.

"I was resting my eyes, that's different."

"You know what...I think I want some dick!"

"What?" I say rising up from the bed immediately.

"Yeah got you right up, i'm going to sleep!" She laughs making me laugh.

"I knew you was playin," I suck my teeth as I laid back down.

"No you didn't," She laughs turning over on her other side facing me.

"Yeah I did, you exhausted remember?" I laugh.

"Can you just lay down next to me, I wanna cuddle..." She mumbles.

"Mmh!" I say as I clicked off the lights.

——-
very short sorry ya