The Christmas Song

December 24,2017
Location: Atlanta,GA
Time: 11am
Quavo's POV
I wake up to the sound of 'The Christmas Song' by Whitney Houston playing downstairs.I look to my right and see the empty spot beside me.I get up out the bed and go straight to the bathroom.I pee, then brush my teeth and wash my face—my morning routine.

As I head downstairs the music gets a little louder.The smell of food cooking fill the air.I walk into the kitchen and see Diamonté dancing and cooking in one of my t-shirts.I lean against the wall admiring the scenery in front of me.

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.Well, Jack Frost nipping at your nose, mm—", She starts singing before turning around noticing me.

"This is what I wake up to now huh?" I laugh as I lean off the wall and walk more into the kitchen.

The past two months have been nothing but god sending good success my way.The Culture ll album was finishing up, along the way I've been releasing features with other artists and my love life has been a blessing as well.Me and Diamonté were keeping our relationship on the down low and having fun going out and enjoying eachother's time.We've yet to confirm anything to the public in the past two months to avoid all of the hate we may receive but in my opinion that had to change.

"I didn't mean to wake you up.." She laughs before we kiss.

"Nah nah it's alright baby," I say as I sit down at the island in the kitchen, "whatchu making?" I ask.

"Pancakes, homefries, bacon, and some eggs," She lists.

"Damn!" I say making her laugh.

"Well I wanna get full before we go to your mom's house cause I know she's throwing it down right now," She laughs while flipping a pancake and patting it down.

"Yeah the whole fam gon be there like my cousins, my aunties, grandma, nieces and nephews, my sister.. everybody gon be there," I explain.

"Man, I wish my family could be with me.. they don't like traveling and It would be wrong to just skip out on your family's Christmas Eve party," She sighs as she sits down on the chair next to me.

"Why don't they come down here?" I ask.

"They went on vacation to the Dominican Republic we would go every year for Christmas to spend time with my extended family out there," She explains before getting up to check the food.

"Damn.." I say to myself.

"And this is the first time I'm spending Christmas away from them it's crazy but I wanna be here to be able to meet your family," She adds.

Now that gave me an Idea, although I never had met her family in person I wanted to fly them out to Atlanta just in time for my momma's Christmas Eve party.

Now normally, I wouldn't do this with anyone else but Diamonté she's not just 'anyone else' she's my girl and the only girl I've felt a strong connection with and I was going to make her happy even if it means going to extreme lengths.

After we ate breakfast that she had cooked we both got ready for the day and as she was showering I was making plans.

"Hello?" Her momma picks up.

"Hello Mrs. Harper how you doing?" I ask.

"I'm fine Qua how are you?" She laughs.

"I'm good I'm good."

"How's my babygirl doing? Where is she?"

"She's in the shower right now but she was telling me how yah go to the Dominican Republic every year for Christmas and I wanted to uh know if yah left yet?" I ask.

"We haven't yet actually we we're planning on leaving in like two hours why what's wrong?"

"Nothing but I wanted to fly everyone out today and surprise her because my momma is having a Christmas party with the fam and it wouldn't be right if D spent Christmas with my family and not hers," I explain.

"Awww that's really..sweet um yeah we can cancel our flight to the DR," She chuckles, "she's gonna be really happy you know," She mentions.

"Yeah..." I trail off, "but I knew you were going to agree with my plan so I already had a plane sent out to yah so everyone can get here in time for the party because from here to LA is four hours and if yah leave in like an hour you'd get here around four—not too early and not too late."

"Oh ok!" She laughs making me laugh.

"And a driver will be there to pick everybody up and bring you to the plane and then to my momma's house where we can surprise D."

"Alright and it's momma 'Mrs.Haper' is for people I don't like or don't know," She says making me laugh.

After I hung up with D's momma, that's when D was just getting out of the shower.

"Who was that?" She asks as she walks out the bathroom.

"Kashara," I lie.

"Mmh.. I was thinking that since we are going to a christmas party where all your nieces and nephews are gonna be at that we should buy them some gifts," She explains before going over to her suitcases.

Every time babygirl comes to Atlanta she stays with me inside of booking a hotel for a few nights.

"I was thinking the same thing!" I say as I stand up from the bed.

I walk up behind her and start kissing her neck slowly making her laugh.

"No no no not right now I just got out of the shower!" She laughs turning around.

"Even better!" I laugh picking her up as she held her towel over herself.

2pm
Saweetie's POV
"What size is Jada?" I ask Qua as we shop in the kids section of Gucci.

"She's a size three in her shoes," He responds.

I wanted to shop for everybody.His nieces Jada,and Kalea and nephews Jordan and Cody in which three of them were Set's kids.

You can't show up to a Christmas party filled with kids empty handed—I wanted to be in everyone's good graces.

I ended up getting three pairs of shoes along with two outfits for both Kalea and Jada then we had went to Icebox which was a jewelry store to get chains for Kody and Jordan.

When we walked outside from Icebox there were paps waiting for us—nothing new they always find us especially because they wanted us to confirm our relationship.

We had our bodyguards on us carrying our bags while we walked to the car as the paps walked in front of us taking pictures and calling us out.

"Saweetie, are you and Quavo dating?" One asks.

"What are your plans for christmas?" Another asks.

"Spending the holidays with the fam!" Quavo responds.

"Anything special for you two?" The same person asks again.

"Maybe..you won't know though!" Quavo laughs making them laugh.

"Can you confirm if you two are dating or not?" He asks making us both look at eachother.

"No," We both say in sync before laughing.

"No as in no or no—".

"No as in you won't get an answer!" I laugh before we get into the car.