One hell of a night

Time: 11:30pm
Saweetie's POV
"Babeeee!" I call out from the bathroom, "can you grab my towel?! it's on the bed!" I shout.

After we left the restaurant we came straight back to B's house.We didn't end up doing anything because it would just be hella crazy for two whole couples to have sex in the same house at the same time and we were all guests in B's house.

"I gotcha," Qua says walking in with my towel.

"Thank you," I say grabbing my towel.

* Play Focus by H.E.R start it at 0:15 ,, it's boutta get real spicy 🌶👀😂🤪 *

"Ay," He says lowering his voice, "leave that water on i'm boutta come up in der," He says licking his lips before he goes to take off his clothes.

"Nah cause like wouldn't that be weird if me and you and then B and Set like that would be weird righ—."

Mind you, for the three months me and Q been together we've never not once seen eachother naked or anything I felt like a innocent virgin seeing his body..but what he was boutta find out was that babygirl ain't no virgin.

He slides the door open just enough for him to walk in, afterwards he slides it back fully closing it.We both stood there for a moment looking at eachother and it felt like we were both just waiting on this moment.

We started off slow.I threw my arms around his neck as his hands traveled down my waist to grab the cheeks...

Once the kissing grew, he leaned me against the wall kissing down my neck.

The fact that Qua was not rough but not like a softie and not hesitant but not feint for sex was the best part about everything going on at the moment.

A relationship isn't JUST about wanting to have sex with your significant other, there's much more to that and I like that our relationship was all that BUT sex till tonight....

We had moved from the shower to the bed—wet and all but we didn't care we were in the moment.He turned off the lights as I laid down allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

January 17,2018
Time: 8:00am
Still Saweetie's POV
"Good morning," I roll over and say smiling up at Quavo.

"What you so happy for?" He laughs making me laugh.

"Cause of last night," I smirk resting my hand on his chest as he pulled me closer to him.

"Can't even front right now...that was some good cuddy," He laughs.

"You good at what you do too," I say making him laugh.

"Told you," He raises his eyebrows.

We were still in bed together, naked reminiscing about last night.I couldn't even lie that had to be the best sex I ever had and I dated Justin Combs and Keith Powers.

"What time is it?" I say to myself grabbing my phone off the nightstand seeing that it was only eight in the morning.

"I'm boutta go downstairs and cook something," I sit up and grab the sheets to cover myself, "but I needa go shower first," I laugh making him laugh.

"Alright well hurry up, den we can go to the studio and work on ya music."

After I got out the shower I threw on a t-shirt and some leggings before going downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.

***
"It smells good as FUCK down here whatchu making?" B asks as she comes walking down the stairs in her robe and slippers.

"I'm making home fries with some red peppers and green peppers and onions then ima make some grits and sausages and ima make some churros cause we the only ones who eat them," I explain while stirring up the potatoes and peppers in the pot.

"You got some dick last night?" She asks sitting at the table watching me cook.

"Huh?" I laugh making her laugh.

"You and Qua finally had sex?" She asks.

"What makes you think that?" I laugh putting pepper in the grits.

"Up extra early, fully dressed, freshly showered, and you're GLOWING."

"I'm always up early, and I ALWAYS take morning showers," I laugh.

"Alright but—".

"Yeah we had sex last night," I laugh making her smile.

"AYYYEEE AYYYEEEE AYYEEEEEEEEEE!" She shouts dancing in the chair.

"How'd it go?! First of all when? Tell me everything spill the tea bitch," She smirks.

"We—heyyyyy babe," I say looking up at Qua who had came down the stairs with Set.

"What's hattin whatchu making," He licks his lips and says hugging me from behind.

"Grits, home fries with some peppers and eggs."

"Let me help, you always up in the kitchen cooking.." He trails off grabbing the eggs out the fridge.

"Aye, así que dime!" B says in spanish. [so tell me]

"Yo estaba en la ducha cuando sucedío.." I say making her smirk. [I was in the shower when it happened]

"Eooowwwwww entonces lo que pasó?" [then what happened]

"Ay what ya talking about?" Set says looking at Qua.

"This why we gotta pick up on our espanol," Qua laughs.

"Ima teach you later," I laugh.

"Tuvimos sexo en la ducha y luego nos fuimos a la cama..." I say making her eyes widen. [we had sex in the shower then we went to the bed]

"Pshhh lucky I ain't no obtener la cabeza," She rolls her eyes at Set making him confused, "él quiere quedarse dormido en mí," She sighs. [I ain't get no head he wanna fall asleep on me]

"Now I know ya talking bout me," He says.

"Yeah how you fell asleep on me last night I don't know why you so damn tired anway," She rolls her eyes as she goes into the living room making Set follow her.

"How you mad bruh I took da jet here and been up since like 6 in da morning yesterday so yeah I'm gonna be tired!" He argues.

"This nigga crazy.." Qua laughs as he starts cracking eggs in the pot.

"So you forreal forreal gon teach me espannooll?" He asks leaning against the counter.

"I mean yeah if you really wanna learn," I say sitting on top of the counter across from him after turning the stove down low, "we can start right now if you wanna..."

"Alright den..."

"So ima say something in spanish and you gotta translate it if you can," I laugh making him laugh.

"Ayer por la noche fue una noche infernal," I smirk. [last night was one hell of a night]

"Say it again..slowly this time," He says getting closer.

"A-yer por la no-che fue.. u-na noche infernal," I repeat as his hands find my waist.

"I do better than all your exes is what you said," He laughs.

"Boyyyyyy!" I laugh, "you hella messy I said last night was one hell of a night."

————
Sb; didn't wanna get TOO into detail when they got freaky or whateva cause that's too much 😂🤣 BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO GO INTO DETAIL IF THAT WOULD MAKE THE STORY BETTER 😭😭😭😭💀

Anyways ,, Uploading tm goodnight ❄️❄️