Welcome Back

* disclaimer : the story's gonna be in saweetie's pov from now on *
____________________________________

Date: May 20th, 2018
Time: 5:30am
Location: Rolling Loud

"Have you two been checking in on each other at least?" My mom asks.

"Yeah..here and there."

Rolling Loud. Miami. Everyone was here to rehearse their set and get their performance schedules.

I was sitting in my trailer fresh with no makeup, lying on the couch on the phone with my mom.

"And you—personally feel like you just need to get your shit together before you get back with him?"

"All i'm saying.." I trail off.

"Baby, if you keep trying to focus on yourself Qua's gonna feel like you don't even wanna be with him anymore. He's gonna feel like you keep pushing him away."

"But he said he respects my decision making and he respects that I just went through a miscarriage and I can't seem to get over it and wanted to pull myself together. He respects it."

"I get that but that man loves you. You cannot keep putting that on hold. I know he said he would fall back and let you do you and everything but be honest with yourself," She sighs, "Do you love him?"

"Of course I love him ma, I'm IN love with him.There's no guy in this world that can give me what he gives me. I just can't figure out what to do. Tell me what to do," I say.

"Follow your heart, is all i'm gonna say."

"You've been telling me that since I was a kid," I laugh making her laugh.

"And has it worked?"

"Yeah."

"So go. Listen to your heart and follow it. Do you wanna tell him everything you just told me or just be friends?"

After getting off the phone with my mom, I knew exactly what I was gonna do. I gathered myself together and walked out my trailer.

I was in my robe and slippers with my hair all pinned up ready to talk to him again. He was currently rehearsing with Set and Take on the main stage so that's exactly where I went.

"Oh wassup D," Take says hugging me.

"Wassup, where's Q at?" I ask looking around.

"He over there on the stage sitting down," He nods in the direction.

"Thanks," I clear my throat before walking over to him.

He was sitting on the edge of the stage by himself looking out at the sky and the stage people rolling around decorations.

"Can I sit here?" I ask making him look up at me.

"Mhm," He nods.

"So listen."

"Unh Unh, you listen. I let you talk the two times we had the same conversation now it's mine turn," He clears his throat looking at me, "I don't wanna fight or—or argue anymore. I just need to know if you wanna be with me because I feel like you just don't anymore."