Stir Fry

January 27th, 2018
Location: LA
Time: 2:30pm
Saweetie's POV
When we all woke up this morning Pierre and Coach K called us from the venue Boulevard3 in LA.They had last minute venue changes for the listening party due to other performers not being able to fly out to Georgia.

Around noon was when me, Cardi, Hennessy, the boys, Maya and Milan got on a private jet to LA and got there at two.

Once we got there, our hotels were already booked.We just needed to go into soundcheck and rehearse before tonight.

"Woo, woo, woo, woo.Woo, woo, woo, woo Dance with my dogs in the nighttime.Trap nigga with the chickens like Popeye's.Money changin' colors like tie-dye.I'm just tryna get it, I ain't tryna die.She got a big ol' onion booty, make the world cry,In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry.Hold them bands down.Hold your mans down.Who told you come around?This that trap sound.Designer clothes fashion shows .. Trap, house .. made of gold.Control the bag now.No need to brag now.Ayy, put the mask down.We livin' fast now.Finest hoes...wrist froze.We can go , coast to coast!"

I sat on the side of the stage with my cousins as we ate lemon pepper chicken wings watching the guys rehearse for their party.

"Aren't you performing?" Maya asks.

"Nah," I say before picking up another wing.

"Why I thought it was them, Cardi, you, and umm 21 savage right?" Milan says.

"My period coming...Im aggy..I don't feel good and my boobs hurt so I'm gonna skip this one," I laugh making them laugh.

"Does Qua know? You told him yet?" Maya asks.

"Yeah I told him on the way here."

"What he say?" Maya answers.

"EXACT. Cause you be skipping over details and shit," She says making me laugh.

"He said it's alright cause he understands what I'm going through right now it's not that serious though," I explain.

"True. But it would've been cute to see 'Quavo's boo Saweetie performs at Migos Culture ll release party' everywhere on social media," Maya laughs.

"Mmh, bet it would."

"Aye! Let me get some!" Q says walking over.

He sits down next to me reaching for the box.

"Don't eat all of it!" I whine making him laugh.

"You just had food on the plane calm down."

"I'm still hungry though," I laugh making him laugh.

"You know my mom said since we're out here she wants to have dinner tonight kinda corny..."

"Did she say what she was cooking?" He asks before biting out a piece of chicken.

"Well my family's coming over so she's cooking like Paella which is hella good babe you gotta try it and Asopao and that's like gumbo just the Dominican version and then my pops is making a bunch of other stuff," I explain.

"Mmh yeah tell momma ima be there!" He laughs.

"Yo Sweets!" Cardi shouts from across the stage, "can I come?" She laughs, "shit I'm craving mad Spanish food like I'm deadass mad hungry."

"I hear you sis, yeah you invited!" I laugh making her laugh.

****
8:30pm

After rehearsing and getting everything right for the past six hours we all drove to my parents' house to go eat and spend the time that we could with them.

This would be the first time my family would meet Cardi,Hennessy,Patientce,Set and Take but the second time of meeting Qua—and because they don't see me much and I'm always with Q in ATL they don't mind me bringing the whole gang.

It was Bels,Henny,Qua,Set,Take,Maya,Milan,me and Patientce.

"So you guys have a release party tonight to go to?" My mom asks.

Me and Q were in the kitchen with my parents and my grandma while everyone else was elsewhere.

"Yeah, the album dropped you listen to it?" He asks eating his food.

"Mmh we listened, my favorite song is Walk it like I talk it."

"Yeah that's mine too," He laughs,

"You know that song sound like an old school song y'all shot a music video for it?" My pops asks.

"Nah, we ain't do nothing for any song just yet we mainly wait for the numbers to get counted and to see what the fans like before shooting music videos."

"If y'all do end up doing on for that song you should do something like soul train vibes you know what I'm talking about?" He laughs making us laugh.

"Yeah like big afros..seventies type."

"Yeah," my pops nods.

"I like it I love it, ima pitch that idea to my manager see how they like it but this is good as hell what's this again?" He asks making them laugh.

"Baby you're eating Asopao," My grandma laughs.

"See I don't get this down in Atlanta we just eat that good southern food I'm gonna have to come up here more often!" He laughs.

"You're welcome all the time remember that," My mom says, "you're friends too Cardi and Hennessy and Kiari and KB and Patientce are all welcome whenever you all decide to come back."

"Yo! We gotta go Coach K called," Set shouts.

"Momma H can I take a plate to go?" Henny asks, " I just wanna get some yellow rice and beans and some plantanos".

"Of course..of course.." My mom quickly grabs a plate hurrying to fill it.

"Alright baby, call us tomorrow when your flight leaves," My pops says as we hug.

"I will," I answer.

"See you soon baby," My grandma says getting up to hug me.

"Love you G."

"You too son," She says to Qua as they hug.

"Nice seeing you again."

After everyone said bye to another we all had to rush over to Boulevard3 before they had to perform.

———
Might change the title to this chapter lmfao enjoy this quick reading ima gts if i ain't back by nyse or nys happy New Years enjoy & be safe ya hurddd 💛😛