One Wish

Time: 11:30pm
Quavo's POV
"We're gonna get going.." D's momma says as she starts putting her coat on.

"Yah wanna stay the night at my crib? I wouldn't want yah to have to pay for a hotel and all.." I trial off.

"We're good, you and my sweets have your time," She smiles.

"Nah nah I don't mind though I have guest bedrooms and all," I say making her parents laugh.

"Son, it's alright we're good we're catching our flight tomorrow to the DR in the morning anyways but we thank you for allowing us to spend Christmas eve with our baby," Her dad explains.

"It's no problem.." I chuckle.

I watch as they both walk over to D to say their goodbyes along with her sisters Maya and Milan.

A couple minutes pass and both me and D were ready to go back to my place and sleep everything off.

Usually my momma would have this big ass sleepover at the house for everyone to wake up next morning and be together but I wasn't up with it.

Once me and Diamonté got back to my house we took showers and immediately went to sleep.

December 25,2017
Time: 8:30am
Saweetie's POV
Christmas morning always had me excited.Ever since I was little I'd always wake up earlier than everyone and help my momma cook and then as I got older I'd be the one cooking without the help.

And every Christmas I would always want to cook extra food to give to the homeless to have a warm plate of food and make their day a little better—I'm corny but the idea of it isn't.

As I cooked french toast,eggs and sausages I played 'One Wish' by Whitney Houston.This song was also in my tradition.

"Whatcha cookingggg?" I hear Quavo say behind me making me laugh.

"French toast,eggs and sausages."

"Sounds good," He raises his eyebrows and smile.

"Come here real quick I wanna give you something," He says grabbing my hand.

"Wait let me turn the stove down or you finna end up ruining breakfast!" I laugh making him laugh.

"Alright c'mere!" He grabs my hand bringing me into the living room.

He sits me on the couch as he goes under the tree and gets a silver rapped small box like present.My thoughts were based on the size and shape of the box but I wasn't going to assume anything.

I unwrapped the paper and opened the box to see an iced out necklace with a plane on it.

"Aww," I look up at him, "this is so beautiful!" I smile.

"Really?!" He smiles as he sits next to me to put it around my neck, "I didn't know if you'd like it or not."

"Why wouldn't I?" i ask putting me hair to the side, "Does it have a meaning behind it?"

"Every time you look down at this necklace remember 'distance can't stop what's meant to be'.Our jobs make us travel farther and farther and eventually the distance tries to get the best of relationships but if they meant to be distance ain't a problem," He explains.

I was SCREAMING on the inside.

"I love it thank you," I say before kissing him.

"You welcome baby," He laughs before we hug.

"Alright let me give you your gift.." I say getting up.

"Whatchu got me?" He chuckles.

"You'll see! Hm..."

Once he opened his gift he looked up at me in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

"How did you.." He trials off taking the glasses outside the black bag.

"I remembered from that time you left your favorite pair of glasses at one of the arenas you performed at and they were stolen you went on and on about it so I had to get you a pair," I explain before he stands up and picks me up.

"I WANNA SCREAM RIGHT NOW!" He shouts making me laugh.

A little while ago when Qua lost his favorite pair of glasses he told me about how they were his first pair to be splurged on so they were special and I HAD to find and replace them for him.

"Let me go check this food.." I say jumping off of him and going back into the kitchen.

"YESSSIIIRRRRRR!" I hear him shout.

10:00am
Quavo's POV
A little after me and Diamonté ate the food she cooked I helped her pack up some food that she wanted to give back to the homeless.There's never been a woman in my life who's been so humble about that specific topic.

She was DEFINITELY different from any other girl who has had my interest in the past.Nobody's like her at all she's one in a million in my opinion you don't come across the type of girl Diamonté is everyday it's very rare.

We had drove around for two hours passing out plates of food and bottles of water to people in need.

Afterwards we went back to my house..with nothing really to do.It was Christmas everyone was spending it with their family so I didn't expect to do anything really on this day.

"How you feel?" I ask as we both sit on the bed.

"I feel good what about you?" She asks looking up at me.

"I'm good," I chuckle.

"So what are we gonna do? The roads are getting bad, it's snowing like crazy out there we're probably going to be stuck in here till tomorrow.." She explains.

"You wanna go down to the studio?" I ask making her smile.