Kulture

Date: July 9, 2018
Time: 8:30 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

"Whewww girl," Cardi huffs as she holds her stomach.

"Wassup you good?" I ask looking over at her.

We both, along with Henny laid in her bed just talking about the baby and scrolling through social media.

"Nah, it felt like I had a cramp just now.." She says looking over at Hennessy.

"Well the doctor said you would have braxton hicks so that's normal babe," She says.

"Nah this shit ain't—" Cardi gets cut off by another
'cramp'.

"Oh my god, oh my god, you're having contractions.." I say hurrying off the bed.

"MA! MA!" Henny screams for their mom.

"Is the baby coming?!" She screams.

"Uh huhhh!!" Cardi nods starting to cry.

"KIARI!" Cardi's mom shouts.

In a flash, everyone comes into the room. Set, Qua, Set's mom, Patientce, and Cardi's dad. We all start yelling but trying to keep Cardi calm at the same time.

"Breathe mami breathe!" Cardi's mom repeats helping cardi out the bed along with Hennessy.

"S grab the diaper bag," Hennessy shouts.

I grab the diaper bag and the other necessities that the baby needed.

"Mommmmmm!" Cardi cries as another contraction hits.

"I know mami, just breathe we're gonna get you there," Her dad says.

"Yo ya'll ain't gonna make it by the car you gotta call a ambulance or something," Qua says.

"I'll call," Offset's mom says hurrying to get her phone.

We all rush out the room and into the living room. Offset had the kids with him staying the night incase the baby were to come sooner than expected.

"Who's gonna go up in the helicopter and who's driving with who?" Hennessy asks.

"Yah five go," I say looking at Cardi, Set, Hennessy, and their parents, "Me and everyone else are gonna drive."

"Who's gonna watch the kids?" Set says.

"I will," Qua's mom says, "Ima watch the kids.. ya'll go the helicopter's here hurry up!" She shouts.

I grab Qua's keys to his truck and rush out behind everyone and hop in the car. Me, Qua, Patientce, and Take rode together.

"Unh unh, lemme drive.." Qua says getting in the driver seat.

"You was gonna drive, you thought i was gonna speed to this hospital?" I say tossing the keys to him and getting in.

"Seemed like you was," He laughs making me laugh.

He drives off and starts racing down every street. Speeding up at every yellow and green light. I was starting to get a little nauseous.