3 words

February 12,2018
Time: 6pm
Saweetie's POV
"You still haven't told me where you're taking me.." I say as I walk out the bathroom with a towel on my head and my body.

"That's the whole concept of a surprise," He laughs going through his drawers.

He had on a all black champion sweatsuit and black socks looking for a shirt.

"But how do I know how to dress like..go all out or keep it light?"

"Keep it light, you don't even gotta do the makeup or anything."

"Gotcha ima just throw on some sweats and a shirt...my sneakers....what am I forgetting...?"

I picked out a pink hoodie with black windbreaker pants and my balenciaga sneakers.

"Another jacket.Bring one cause it gon get real cold where we boutta go."

"Boy where you taking me?" I laugh.

"Don't worry bout it shawty!" He clicks his tongue.

After we both got dressed we took his g wagon to ride out in.Nothing too showy since we didn't really want to be seen.

On the way we had stopped to get some food at Chick-Fil-A before arriving an hour later at Lake Hartwell which was an hour away from where Qua lived.

"What're we doing here?" I ask as he opens the passenger door for me.

"Going fishing."

"Forreal?" I laugh.

"Nah just c'mon," He holds out his hand.

We walk around the lake until we get to the dock.

It was almost sunset and there were only an only married couple and three guys out on the lake fishing.

"This is calming.." I say as we sit down, "and quiet.."

"Yeah, I come here sometimes to clear my head.." He trials off sitting beside me.

"How long have you been coming here?" I ask starting up the conversation.

"Since I was a kid and fish then when you know we started to get out there and everything I didn't always have time to come here and fish..haven't been here since summer."

"Who taught you how to fish?"

"Mom's boyfriend actually taught me.But sometimes I don't even come here to fish I just wanna get away from the craziness you know?"

"I feel you.." I trail off.

"The quietness and the scenery.. is all calming."

"Yeah, sun is setting it's really beautiful out here.."

"Forreal.," He sighs, "So have you been in the studio lately?"

"I have..here and there.You know I've been booked and busy the past two weeks I actually performed High Maintenance in Miami along with this other song I call good good," I smirk.

"Oh okayyy I see you doing yo shit!" He laughs hyping me up.

"Mhm," I smile, "I got about a good 4 songs me and Zay worked on in LA I got good good, High Maintenance, Agua, and B.A.N."

"What that stand for?"

"Bumb ass nigga," I laugh making him laugh.

"Oh forreallllll? THATS HOW YOU FEEL?" He laughs.

"Boyyy it's about my ex," I laugh.

"Who?"

"Justin combs.That nigga is the definition of a bum ass nigga.You seen what he commented on my post the other day right?"

"Yeah I peeped it had to let his ass know you ain't finna be publicly commenting on my girl pictures talking bout you miss her and this and that.That shit is over been done," He laughs.

"I don't even wanna talk about that but what I do wanna know is you told me you come here to clear your mind by yourself..to get away from the crazy world we chose to be in.."

"Go on.."

"So what am I doing here? This your place."

Play Best Part by Daniel Caesar & H.E.R ⚡️

"This is one of my favorite places to be at and you mean a lot to me and I've realized that over the couple of months we've been together.Your genuine and your real and you make..." He trails off grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes, "you make me feel different like in a good way."

"See when I first met you I had a whole different perspective—".

"Like what?" He laughs.

"Like I thought you were gonna be like..honestly like the type of guy who was with the one night stands and all but like then you offered me a ride to my hotel and made sure I got in safely and the next day you popped up at my photo shoot," I laugh, "I loved that we were actually getting to know each other before we did anything further.And now..it's like I'm seeing a different person.We're both so comfortable around each other it's crazy like a mtb thing."

"Fasho an mtb thing."

Mtb stands for Meant to be.

"And from my past experiences I never wanted to allow myself to get so close with anybody again.I didn't want a relationship.I didn't want that thought of 'he's cheating on me' to cross my mind.I didn't want to be unappreciated by somebody I put my all into but you changed my whole outlook..you mean a lot to me Q."

"You mean a lot to me too, you mean everything to me and I ain't never felt this way about no female ever.This coming straight from the heart..."

I knew that what he was about to say next was going to be the turning point in our relationship because those words are a really big deal between two people.

And you don't ever say it unless you actually mean it.

"I love you.." He leans in looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Qua," I smile as we kiss.

"Look at you! Got me all soft and shit..this what I'm talking bout!" He laughs, "I'm only like this with you."

"That's good," I laugh, "Now I know why," I smirk.

We talked a little more now that we both said what we were feeling towards each other.We stayed on the dock talking for another three hours before going back home.

The only thing that changed was that we could be entirely open with our feelings.It already felt like we were together for more than what we have been I mean we were practically living together.I had half my wardrobe in his closet and his dresser drawers and my makeup and face products in his bathroom and everything.

"Get a lot of sleep cause tomorrow we gonna be doing a lot of running around," He says as he lays down on his side of the bed.

"Really.." I sigh as I move into his arms laying my head on his chest as we watch tv, "Where we going?"

I hope his plans ain't interfere with mines.I had plans to go the Atlanta Hawks basketball game later on tomorrow night.

"I'm not gone tell ya but it's somewhere you've never been."