Breakfast Club

Location: The Breakfast Club interview
Time: 12:30pm
Quavo's POV
Judging by last night with Saweetie and everything that happened it was inevitable that these interviewers were gonna ask me about her.

"This is DJ Evnvy,Angela Yee, Charlemagne the god we are the breakfast club and we are here with the Migos!" Dj Envy shouts.

"Wassup!" KB says.

"What's hattin?" I say.

"Wass good?" Set says.

"I just wanna start off by saying congratulations on you and Cardi B on the engagement and on Culture the album is fire and it's very well put together and um how long did it take to complete this album?" Charlemagne asks.

"Well we had been working on the album since last year so like about six or seven months probably," Set answers.

"What was the easiest song to write?" Angela asks.

"All of them were actually we never get writer's block it's just natural," I laugh making them laugh.

"Is another album in the works as of now?" Envy asks.

"Yes another one is definitely in the works, it's gonna be relased very very soon in like January," KB reveals.

"Wow wow well as I said congratulations on the album and the success and I uh.." Charlemagne looks over at Angela and then at Envy making me and Set look at eachother weirdly, "last night y'all were at the Havana night club and we seen Saweetie there hanging out with y'all.."

"What's the tea?" Angela laughs.

Everyone stays silent and Set and KB both look at me making everyone laugh.

"No tea," I say.

"Is that the first time you two met eachother?" Envy asks.

"Yeah..it is," I reply.

"Now there was like TMZ reports that you had brung her back to her hotel how did that go?" Envy laughs.

"Y'all tryna make me..." I laugh making them laugh.

"We just wanna know!" Angela shrugs while laughing.

"I drove her—it was like a ten minute drive but like I drove her back to her hotel because she had a driver and it was like three in the morning and I wasn't gonna let no female you know? So I drove her we said goodnight and that was it," I laugh.

"What do you think of her and her music?" Angela says.

"Her music is dope, I want her to keep on going with it."

"Maybe you two can collaborate one day," Charlemagne suggests.

"Fasho," I laugh.

"Now what is she like was she like trying to get to know you or trying to like take it back to the crib?" Charlemagne laughs.

"Oh nah nothing like that!" I chuckle, "Saweetie is very like her vibe is very cool and chill and laid back and she's incredibly outgoing she's extroverted."

"Aww that's cute.." Angela says.

"Would you ever consider putting her in one of your music videos not as a collab but as a leading lady maybe?"

"Definitely fasho!" I nod.

After the interview wrapped up, we went to a couple of meetings with our manager and then we had the rest of the day off which meant we could do whatever  and I wanted to invite Saweetie to come out with us.

"Hello?" She answers the phone.

"Hey, me and the bros just got done with everything for today you wanna...go somewhere?" I ask as I look down at my shoes.