Miami

January 1,2018
Time ; 7:30pm
Saweetie's POV
Today was the first day of the new year.I was getting on track with my music and also helping Qua out with some music while also working doing interviews everywhere around Miami.

"Good morning everybody! You have tuned in to 108.1 fm this fine Monday and what better way to bring in the new year than having Saweetie on here?!" The radio guy announces.

"Amazing," The girl says.

"Saweetie we love you, we love everything you're doing and welcome it's your first time here right?" The girl says.

"Yes," I nod.

"And now how are you?" The guy asks.

"I'm fine how are you?" I smile while adjusting my headphones.

"I'm alright now, alright so let's talk Icy girl.."

**
"Alright now we're gonna play a game and I'm gonna give you a choice like would you rather.. and you have to pick and tell me why," The girl says while shuffling her cards.

"Alright.." I laugh.

"Okay, would you rather date a rapper or athlete?" She asks.

"Umm..." I say to myself thinkingly.

"Because like an athlete you could be courtside and have the—".

"Yeah like the cute outfits and all that and I would say athlete just because my family is big on sports and we're really competitive," I explain.

"See I though you were gonna say a Rapper because I wanna—".

"Oh dang.." I laugh making them laugh.

"You and Migos member Quavo have something going on? What's the relationship between you two?" The guy asks.

"He's a cool person and you know we've been working on music with eachother and—".

"Your music or his?" The girl asks.

"Mine but we like build off eachother so its mixed but yeah," I say before fixing my headphones, "he's a cool person to just work with."

"What do you think about Quavo?" The guy asks.

"He's a sweet guy I mean like I enjoy working with him and enjoy his company," I smile.

"You think he's cute?" The girl laughs making me laugh.

"He is."

***
Quavo's POV
"We ready?" I smile as I had finished putting on my outfit for a photoshoot.

"Nah nah I need the ice..I need the DRIP!" Set says scurrying around the room.

"Ay why you so.." KB trails off.

"What?" I say smiling at myself in the mirror as I fixed my jacket.

"Why—man..SET ayo SET!" He shouts.

"What what happened?"

"Look at Q, notice anything different bout him?" KB asks.

"Yeah what happened yesterday that got you in such a lovey dovey mood?" Set laughs putting on a watch.

"He got some CUDDY!" KB laughs making Set laugh.

"Man no I didn't I just had a good time last night if you know what I mean!" I smirk at them through the mirror.

"We don't bro what happened tell us?" Set lights up a pre-rolled blunt inhaling the gas before handing it to KB.

"Yeah," KB says after blowing smoke in the air, "what's going on with you and D."

"I don't know bro like whenever she's in Atlanta.."

"She's been in Atlanta almost every day for the past two months since yah starting talking but go head," Set explains.

"Anyway, when she's in Atlanta she stays with me and like Christmas when we had left we had went back to the crib and really ain't do nun but was in the studio but on christmas day we gave eachother gifts and all and she cooks breakfast whenever we have time off and we go out to dinner and—".

"Yah sleep wit eachother?" KB asks.

"We sleep with eachother but I never slept with her know what I mean?" I laugh.

"How the hell yah sleep in the same bed but don't do nothing?" Set laughs making all of us laugh.

"I don't know we just don't rush shit," I shrug my shoulders.

"Boys! Time to get going like now!" Our manager calls from outside our dressing room.

"There go tha cue!" I say before walking out the door.

***
7:45pm
Location: Miami Beach, FL
"Saweetie! Saweetie!"

"Quavo! Quavo!" Paps called out as I parked in front of STORY nightclub and walked around the back of the car to get to D's side after giving my keys to the valet worker.

"Are you two dating?!"

"Are you going to confirm your relationship?!"

We walked inside the nightclub to see a large amount of people with there cameras and phones all out waiting for us to arrive.

We were lead by one of the bartenders to our own booth so that D could get ready for her performance which was at 8:00.

"Thank you!" I say to the bartender as before he walks away.

"I'm nervous..." D says in my ear as she takes off her jacket.

"Don't be nervous you gon do good," I say.

"There's hella people here though like literally everywhere I feel like I'm gonna start hyperventilating or something," She explains before breathing heavily.

"Breathe babygirl...breathe..." I say trying to calm her down.

"You was made for this life, you can do this.You got this.Don't worry about everyone else you go up on that stage and just do you and have fun while doing it that's all," I say putting my arm around her.

After I talked a little more calming her down she was finally able to go up on the stage and perform Icy Girl and Too many.

But club appearances weren't just about performing one or two songs it was about interacting with the people and entertaining them by dancing.

Once the club was starting to close we left and went back to our hotel that we would be staying in for the next two days due to her having work out here in me supporting her like she supports me.

It was going on two in the morning when we had gotten ready to lay down to go to sleep.

"You tired?" I say looking over at D.

"Nope..you?" She asks looking back at me.

"Not even a little, Iont even think I can close my eyes and try to go to sleep," I say making her laugh.

"You hungry?" She asks.

"Yeah, I mean I ain't eat since like earlier before we flew here.."

"Well let me see what's open right now cause I want some soul food right now," She says before going onto her phone.

"No need, I know this fye ass place that's open right c'mon leggo!"