Hold me by the heart

January 2nd, 2018
Time: 6:30pm
Saweetie's POV
I woke up this morning feeling drained of my energy.
My voice was gone, I had a headache, and on top of all of that I was on my period.

I stayed in bed all day while Qua played Doctor going to buy me Tylenol and getting me whatever I needed to help me feel better which he didn't have to do but I still appreciated it.

"Feelin a little better?" He asks as he sits at the edge of the hotel bed while I sat up.

"A little.." I chuckle, "voice still gone but my headache is gone," I smile.

"Good.Glad.Cause I got a surprise..if ya don't mind," He smiles while standing up and rubbing his hands together.

"Do I gotta get dressed?" I ask.

"Well not necessarily I mean if you want."

"Nah cause if you're taking me somewhere where it's all fancy and shit I gotta get dressed," I say making him laugh.

"You can decide whether or not to get dressed I can't tell you anything," He smirks.

"You know what..." I trail off getting out from under the covers to get to my suitcase.

"It's gonna be a lil cold tho from—never mind," He laughs.

After looking through my suitcase for an outfit I took a shower putting on a tan stretch dress with all white sneakers leaving my natural hair out curly.

He had a driver pick us up and drive ten minutes to the docs where there were a bunch o of boats tied up at the posts.

The captain leads us to the medium sized white boat helping us board.As we walk further onto the boat there was a romantic set up.

"Qua..." I whine seeing lit candles and silver tops on plates, "when did you plan all this?" I ask as I we both sit down in the booth.

"Earlier when you took a nap, cause you sick right now and you're on your cycle and everything and I know you be having like those symptoms and side effects and all—".

"Side effects?" I laugh making him laugh.

"You know what I mean!" He laughs more, "and yeah like I wanted to help make you feel better and I enjoy my time off with you."

"As do I.." I respond, "a lot and I'm gonna miss it when we go back to working everyday," I add.

"Yeah, I gotta meet up with the bros in Houston tomorrow and I stay there for three days til I gotta go do some business in New York and Atlanta."

"I gotta fly out to LA tomorrow for some business and I'm meeting up with Kehlani to shoot this video and Cardi and Hennessy for a little until I gotta go to Philly for a couple things and..like It's just crazy.." I chuckle.

"Yeah but busy schedules is good for grindin' and getting the bag and focusing on what you want," He explains more as he puts his arm up on top of the booth.

"But like we gon be gone for like a good month and a half that's a long ass time.." I trail off.

"I know..but that's what facetime is for babygirl," He laughs making me laugh.

"Yeah but it ain't the same," I look up into his eyes, "the difference between facetiming and being with someone in person is that one makes you feel closer with that person," I explain.

"Word..I know what you mean," He sighs while fixing himself.

"You know ever since we started—".

"Dating?" He asks.

"Are we dating..you tell me," I smirk making him laugh.

"I was hoping to make it officially official it's corny I know but—".

"Nah it's not I like corny," I laugh interrupting him.

"And I wanna be able to call you my girl."

Being around Qua these past two months and getting to know him and spending the holiday's with his family and having just us moments truly makes me feel like one of the most special girls on the earth which does sound corny but it does.

I believe that Qua is my best friend, vice versa.

A/N : I wanna do something new,, everytime they have like these little moments I'm gonna tell ya to listen to like a certain song that'll set the mood..idk lmao it seems like a good ass idea so it starts now,,

*Play Hold me by the heart by Kehlani *

"Forreal?" I smile making him smile.

"I mean..yeah," He says looking me up and down.

"I wish I could kiss you right now.." I whisper.

"So kiss me," He whispers getting closer.

"I'm sick though!" I laugh.

His hand reaches through my hair and finds its way to my right cheek as he caresses it before kissing me passionately.

Quavo's POV
It honestly felt like a weight was lifting off my shoulder when I was talking to D how I wanted— how we both wanted to move things to that next level because we were both thinking about it especially me for the longest.

Ever since we met eachother that night at the club and sat down in the booth and talked and danced all night and then walked around the arena in Atlanta after she met my momma and my sister I knew that she was the one I wanted.

My family had already approved of her in their ways and her parents and her sisters like me so it's a win win.We had everyone's full support whether we were to date or not.

The past three months I've caught this vibe with someone who I never really thought I would vibe so deeply with.D was different than any one I ever crossed paths with her energy was attractive and the way she carries herself and works is in all attractive to me, her personality and everything else that comes in her package is attractive to me and for these three months of getting to know who she is and what she likes and what she doesn't like and just everything about her in general proved just how much I had felt for her.

For the rest of the night we laid on the top of the boat with a blanket and watching the stars in the sky as the boat pushed through the waves—on some romantic shit.

————
Sorry for uploading late ya I'm tryna keep up with school 😩 this shit difficult af but ima upload at lease 2 more chapters before I go to sleep 😉♥️