She for keeps

December 30,2017
Time: 2:30pm
Location: Cali
Quavo's POV
"Quavo!" Nicki shouts as I walk into the studio.

"Wassup," I laugh as we hug eachother.

"How you been?" She asks.

"I'm good I'm good.." I sit down on the island in the middle of the room and light up a blunt, "how about you?"

"I'm fucking fabulous but thank you for you know..coming through I didn't think you could make it."

After spending two days in New York Nicki had called me up to record a song with her in her studio out her in LA.

"Nah I couldn't pass this up besides I haven't been in the studio inna minute b—".

"That's cause you been running around with ya new girlfriend huh?" She laughs making me laugh.

"Who?" I smirk.

"Boy you know who I'm talking about Saweetie!"

"We working on it..seeing where it takes us," I say before blowing smoke in the air.

"That's cute I'm glad to see you in a relationship you seem more happier than usual.." She trails off before drinking water.

"I do?" I laugh.

"Yeah since you walked in the room you couldn't stop smiling!" She laughs making me and the producer laugh.

"Alright enough bout me what about you huh? You in the dating game again?"

"Nah see cause like ain't nobody can handle all this you hurd!" She laughs, "nah but c'mon let's get this song going."

I never been one to write down lyrics to a song it just always came off from the top of my head and the heart I guess..but Nicki was different she HAD to write down everything that came to mind before she forgot it.

"Cause I bought her bags and a bing roo and I put them diamonds in them Bengals .Like the way she take them pictures, it's the angle.. how that sound for the first verse?" I ask Nic.

"Alright sounds alright then you can say something like 'Nails and hair all long, shoppin' spree in Hong Kong' and—".

"Ass fat in her jeans she don't like to wear a thong!" I add before making her laugh.

"Mmh talking bout Saweetie I see you I peeped that!" She laughs.

After throwing and tossing Ideas back and forth around with Nic and the producer for an hour we were ready to record it over a beat.

We make our way into the booth after giving the producer and idea of what we want the beat in the song to sound like.

Is she for keeps? somebody tell

Is she for keeps? (ayy, ayy)
Somebody tell me is she (somebody tell)
Is she for keeps? (oh yeah)
Oh, is she for keeps? (somebody tell)
Is she for keeps? (yeah, yeah)
Somebody tell me is she
Somebody tell me is she (yeah, somebody tell)
Somebody tell me is she for keeps (somebody tell, oh yeah)

'Cause I bought her bags and a bing roo
And I put them diamonds in them Bengals (shine)
Like the way she take them pictures, it's the angle (flash)
Like the way she keep her business all personal
You know, you know, you know, you fit me
You get me, you get me, you get me
Drop off, your old boy, then get with me
Heard it's slippery (splash), heard it's wet like seaweed (splash)
Moonwalking on slabs (moon), she live life like Babs
Nails and hair all long, shoppin' spree in Hong Kong
Ass fat in her jeans, she don't like to wear thong
She gon' make you sing this song
Is she for keeps?
Pour this drink for me
Smoke this dope for me
Drive around with me, ayy
Just for keepsake (keepsake)
She gon' lead the way (lead it)
I might fall back and go count up a large bag

****
"Yeah this shit fire right here!" the producer laughs as he plays back the song for us.

"We should do a video for this..I got a good ass idea right so we can—".

An incoming facetime call from D had stopped Nicki mid sentence.

"Wassup baby!" I smile as I see her face.

"Baby? oh alright!" Nicki laughs.

"Hey baby whatcha doing?" She laughs hearing Nicki.

"In the studio with Nicki," I say turning the camera so that both me and Nic were in the view.

"Hey girl!" Nic waves.

"Hey wassup!" D laughs.

"Um..where you at you landed already?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah, I'm here in Atlanta and it's cold as hell!" She laughs as she walks around the kitchen.

As I've said..D stays at my place when she's in Atlanta to save her that hotel room shit.

"So..we're in the studio right now well duh you know that," Nic interrupts, "but we're in the studio right now and I want you to hear this record we just did.." Nicki says grabbing my phone out my hand.

It was somewhat cool to see Nicki getting along with D before meeting her and getting to know her at least she was friendly to my girl that's all that mattered cause if she had beef with both Cardi and D shit..all hell would break loose.

"That sounds dope and yah just did that?" D laughs over the phone.

"Yeah, took two hours but mmh!" Nic answers.

"Alright so.. I got like a couple more things to do and Ima be here till tomorrow so I'll see you back in Atlanta?" I smile making her smile.

"Mmhm yeah," She nods her head.

Saweetie's POV
After being in New York for two days I had to fly back to ATL for a photoshoot and a performance tomorrow and everytime im in ATL Qua would be the gentleman that he is and let me sleep at his house.

Now, don't get the wrong idea..of course we've slept in the same bed but we've never slept together.

"Ima call you later on though," He says putting his head and phone down as he twisted his dreads.

"Alright," I say as I start walking up the stairs.

After we hung up, I needed to get ready to go to a photoshoot so I went upstairs to shower and change.

I took a car to meet up with my assistant,my manager and my glam team and went to the location.