LA to Houston

January 7,2018
Location: LA
Time: 6:30pm
Saweetie
"Hello?" I pick up the phone to Cardi's facetime call.

"Hey girl where you at?" She asks.

"I'm in LA remember I told you I had business to do?" I laugh.

"You ain't doing business you shopping bitch!" She laughs making me laugh.

"I had some free time before I had to go back to work," I laugh, "whatchu doing tho?"

"I'm in the studio right now working on some music you wanna hear what I got?" She laughs.

"Yeah, hold up let me put my headphones in I got people around me.

"Alright tell me when," She scurries off into the dark booth before ordering someone to play track thirteen.

"Alright," I say.

"I think us bad bitches is a gift from God (gift from God).I think you broke hoes need to get a job (get a job).Now I'm a boss, I write my own name on the checks (Cardi).Pussy so good, I say my own name during sex.I might smack a bitch 'cause I felt like it.Gucci shoes and a belt like it, said that Cardi is his favorite fragrance.I'm a rich bitch and I smell like it I'm in a boss bitch mood, ay, these heels are Givenchy, hoe.These are some boss bitch shoes.If you ain't no boss bitch, move, ay.. that's all I got," She giggles.

"That shit is fire! Whatttttt!" I laugh making her smile.

"Thank youuu!"

"But after that last line it should go like 'for the record I set record record sales I like niggas that been in and outta jail...' I trial off before she adds more.

"They said by now that I'll be finished, hard to tell (I can tell).My little 15 minutes lasted long as hell, huh? AYEEEEEE!"

"Yeah Bels that shit fire!" I laugh making her laugh.

"You think?"

"Hell yeah and that beat hella dope you gotta put somebody on it," I suggest as I walk throughout Louis Vuitton.

"See I was thinking that and like Patientce was telling me like put sza on it cause her vocals are fucking fire as fuck and I think she would really make this record sound great but I was also thinking about just no feature at all."

Patientce is Cardi and Henny's publicist and has been since the beginning of their careers.

"Nah, cause you talking about what niggas you prefer and niggas who ain't worth shit so you gotta put another dope female artist on the record to make it powerful if you know what I mean.."

"THAT'S WHAT I BEEN TELLING HA!" Patientce shouts.

"Alright so I wanna know what's been going on with you and Qua," She smirks.

"I mean like, when we do have time together we go out to dinner and we just do the regular like we just went to Miami a couple of days ago because I had a club appearance and he was off so you know he came and supported me and then like next day my ass was sick and on top of that I had started my cycle," I roll my eyes as she sighs.

"Damn, I hate that shit cause I can't get no penis."

"Forreal," I laugh.

"Ain't like you wasn't getting none..OR WERE YOU?!" She shouts.

"We ain't get that far yet and you know like people be like it only takes one time and I don't wanna like you know..not yet at least but anyways he wanted to make me feel better so he took me on a boat ride and we had dinner and we just talked like all night, went back to the hotel and then we had went separate ways," I explain.