It's a ..

November 12, 2018
Location: ATL
Time: 2pm

"Whatchu think it is Qua?" The cameraman comes in the room and asks.

"A boy," He smirks before looking over at me.

"Whatchu think D?" He asks panning the camera on me.

"I know for sure i'm having a girl," I smile, "I know me. I know my body," I say making them laugh.

Today was the day we'd find out what we were having. Qua wanted a boy whereas i wanted a girl.

It was live. Everyone of our close friends, who could make it and were in ATL, were here. Hennessy and Cardi had planned the reveal and had all types of guessing games and decorations with food around the backyard.We had a DJ doing the music in the backyard and the kids everywhere.

Because it's our first.. we wanted a big gender reveal and then the baby shower in a couple of months to come.

There were balloon arches set up around the house, our music playing throughout the house, the nieces and nephews were all playing together— everything was just a vibe.

"I'm voting girl," Hennessy says into the camera holding a plate of food.

Not to mention, of course we hired a cameraman to document this and to get everyone's opinions on what the gender would be.

"I vote girl because, everyone's having girls. My sister just had baby KK, all the kardashians just had girls... it's girl season right now!" She laughs into the camera before letting Michelle talk.

"I think it's a boy. I mean nephew or niece .. everyone's gonna be happy either way," She says.

I was walking around the yard, with my hand on my hip walking with my heels in my hand barefoot, greeting everybody and thanking them for coming— then i had went over to Qua and the guys.

Kiari. Takeoff. Baby. Pee. Coach K.

"Hey baby," Qua says putting his right arm around me and rubbing his left hand on my belly.

"Hey babe," I say huffing, "I am so out of breath it's not even funny," I laugh making everyone laugh.

"Aye congratulations," Domonique (baby) says to me.

"Thank you, four months down and five more to go!" I laugh, "What ya think it's gonna be?" I ask looking at all of them.

"Girl fasho," Pee says.

"You supposed to be team boy bruh," Qua laughs making everyone laugh.

"We all team girl over here cous," Dominique laughs.

"Bruh we gotta bet on this shit right here cause you niggas keep playing wit me!" Qua laughs.

"Ima see yah later," I laugh walking away to go sit with Jayda.

"Whew girl, i'm TIED!" Jayda says as she rocks baby Loyal to sleep.

"He's getting so big.." I say watching him in awe.

"Right!" She laughs playing with his hair, "time flew by hella quick."

"What are yah doing for his first birthday?" I ask as I eat my food.

"I don't know yet but like my momma telling me like do something small he won't remember anything, but like i wanna go all out. Have videographers ... like just a bomb ass set up you know?" She explains as Cardi comes over with K.

"My mom said the same thing like i wanted to take her to you know like Disney land or something but she's not gonna remember it but like i feel when you have your first kid you just wanna go all out do the whole sha bang!" She laughs making us laugh.