Cardi

Date: January 10,2018
Location: In the air
Time: 7:30am
Saweetie's POV
"Would you like the usual Ms.Saweetie?" The fight attendant asks.

It was just me and Qua on a private jet, along with the flight attendant and the pilot and our managers and team.

"What's the usual...?" I ask looking over at Qua directly across from me.

My feet was on his lap while we sat across from eachother talking and passing time before he was going to bring me to New York.

"Arnold palmer, more tea than lemonade right?" She smiles making me laugh then Qua laugh.

"Yes," I answer.

"And Orange juice for you..your food will be out in a couple of minutes," She smiles before walking away to take everyone else's order.

"You know my favorite drink?" I smile.

"Yeah I mean everytime we go out that's ALL you order!" He laughs.

"Man last night had me hella fucked up," I sigh before slouching more down.

"Hey hey watch the feet," He raises his eyebrows; he leans in forwards and says, "you gonna end up making something happen and we on a jet full of people."

"Mhmm I like that," I grin making him laugh.

"Watch when I come to New York in a few days.." He smirks before licking his lips.

Man, his big juicy lips.. If our team wasn't on the jet with us or if we were in a hotel room— things will go down.

"Oh ima see...ima see..." I trail off.

****

"Alright so look, we got a show tonight in Houston then tomorrow we working on a video shoot then a photo shoot and then the next day me and Set gon come to New York," He says while walking me to my driver's car.

It was time for us to part ways once again for the next couple of days but I hated being away from him it felt like a piece of me was missing.

See, the thing is..whenever I'm around Quavo I have the most fun, it's always an adventure with him.Partying for hours, unexpected dinner dates—everything is better with him.

"So that's two days?" I say.

"Yeah," He replies,

"Alright let's make this quick I'm not saying "i'm gonna miss you" but I really am I'm just not gonna physically say it cause if I do i'm gonna cry," I laugh
making him laugh.

"Alright well I'll see you later.." He chuckles walking away.

"Ay!" I laugh stopping him in his tracks, "gimme a kiss before you leave," I look up at him into his eyes and say.

As we kissed, I tried not to make it so passionate but it was—everytime it was.Qua always kisses me like he wants to have sex right after which always makes me a little needy for his dick.

"Ima see you in a little bit get back in the studio and find that vibe tell B and Henny and Chelle I said what's hattin!" He laughs holding me close.

"I will..." I trail off.

I watch as he walks away back to the plane.He walks up the steps before the stars rise up and close.

When I got to Cardi's she was upstairs in her room watching asmr with bags of mcdonald's on her bed.

"You got some fries in there?" I laugh getting her attention as I stood in the door way.