Bad & Boujee

Location: Philips Arena Atlanta,GA
Time: 7:40pm
Quavo's POV
"Ayo Qua!" KB calls me over from the other side of our dressing room.

"What's hattin?" I say lighting up my blunt and sitting on the arm of the couch in the room.

"Where you go after that uhh uhh.. Breakfast Club interview?" He asks while rolling his loud.

"I went to the Waffle House bro I was hungry!" I laugh.

"You had that girl with you?" He looks up and asks.

"Now why every time I go off and do some shit by myself you assume I'm with some girl? Huh?" I say making him laugh.

"Bro cause like ever since yesterday you just different.." He laughs, "you got some pussy?" He laughs harder.

"Hell nah I ain't get none!" I laugh sparking up his blunt.

"So what happened den?" He questions.

I didn't wanna tell him anything at least not now, we were surrounded by our manager and our body guards and our friends and family from Atlanta who came out to the show tonight.I ain't want nobody getting false information from ear hustling.

As I looked up at the door entrance Saweetie was there..dressed in a white crop top,blue jeans that fitted her body perfectly with white heels and her hair...man she looked gorgeous.

"Wassup," She smiles as she walks up to me.

"Wassup," I smile back hugging her.

"Bow!" KB sounds.

"Hey wassup," She laughs noticing KB.

"Hey how you doing?" He asks.

"I'm good.."

"How'd you get in here?" I ask as I watch her sit down on the couch.

"The guard just told me I could go through because he already knew why I was here I guess," She laughs making me and KB laugh.

"Probably heard about the damn club last night," KB says before blowing the smoke upwards and away from everyone.

"Yeah Probably!" I say making her laugh.

"Hey wassup girl! Why you ain't come and say hi?" Hennessy walks over.

"Oh I like literally just walked in the door not even five minutes ago.." Saweetie laughs as they hug.

"Oh I see.." Hennessy laughs looking at me then back at her, "yah was macking huh?"

"Psshh nah!" I chuckle.

"AYO WE GOTTA GO!" Our manager shouts.

***
Saweetie's POV
Me,Cardi,Michelle and Hennessy stood in a private section with their manager and their family and friends.Seeing Quavo and his family up on the stage doing their thing was an amazing experience I could tell that the stage was his happy place.

"BAD AND BOUJEE COOKING UP DOPE WITH A UZI MY NIGGAS IS SAVAGE RUTHLESS WE GOT 30s AND 100' ROUNDS TOO!" We all sang from the crowd.

"So what you think about Qua huh?" Cardi says into my ear.

"He's cool..I mean, like you know it's in the talking stage but It probably won't be more than that," I say back.

"Girl you is not Pac and Jada yah both know damn well yah asses finna date," She laughs making me laugh, "but like seriously though you like him?"

"I do but like I only known him two days B, I don't want to rush things like I did with you know my past boyfriends.This time around I wanna do things right.I wanna get to know him and I wanna fall in love with him for the right reasons," I explain.

"I gotchu you don't wanna rush shit and then if yah break up then..like yeah I gotchu girl me and Set was in the damn talking stage FOREVER like three months now we together he gonna be my baby daddy!" She sticks out her younger before laughing.

"Don't move too fast I might shoot you Draco bad and boujee I'm always hangin' with shooters .Might be posted somewhere secluded still be playin' with pots and pans, call me Quavo Ratatouille!" He raps.

"Run with that sack, call me Boobie when I'm on stage show me boobies!" He looks over at me making me laugh, "Ice on my neck, I'm the coolest hop out the suicide with the Uzi I pull up, I pull up, I pull up I hop out with all of the drugs in the cooler I'm cookin', I'm cookin', I'm whippin', I'm whippin' into a rock up, let it lock up I gave her 10 racks, I told her go shoppin' and spend it all at the pop up.These bitches they fuck and suck dick and they bustin' for Instagram, get your clout up uh, yeah, dat way, float on the track like a Segway.Yeah, dat way, I used to trap by the subway yeah, dat way, young nigga trap with the AK.Yeah, dat way, big dyke ho get it on, Macy Gray!"

"Are you saweetie?" A woman asks me.

"Yes ma'am," I reply back.

"I'm Momma Dukes..Qua's momma how long have yah been dating?" She asks making me laugh.

"Oh no, we aren't dating we um met last night and just getting to know eachother," I explain to her.

I knew this was gonna happen.The second day of knowing him as a person I met his momma...

"You aren't?" She laughs, "you two look very good together though," She smiles.

"Thank you," I smile back.

"I just want you to know that you must have something different about you," She says making me think.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He's never brought any girl to one of their shows like you would think he would but no he's never brought any girl to his concerts.Especially to their Atlanta concerts because we're ALWAYS at their atl concerts.Like his ex girlfriends were of course going to the clubs with them but nah never their concerts."

Wow, really? Literally 48 hours and I'm being told I'm different from other girls he's been associated with...damn.

"Really like ever not even like his past girlfriends?" I ask.

"Qua's only had one real girlfriend which was his ex Karrueche and they only dated for two months but like girls that would be in their music videos and girls that would just you know be considered groupies would never be where you are now," She smirks.

"Wow..." I say looking up at him on the stage.

"Yeah..you're the first.." She laughs making me laugh, "What's yo name baby?" She asks.

"Diamonté which is Diamond in spanish," I say.

"You're spanish?"

"I'm Dominican and Philippian," I say, "My mother is a Philippina and my father is Dominican."

"That's wassup.." She laughs making me laugh.

"Yeah.." I trial off.

"Hey, enjoy your night though take care baby!" She says before walking away.

Momma huncho is really..something trying to get me to say that I had something for her son and trying to make every momma's wish come true for their kid to fall in love and have kids.

But I just wanted to get comfortable and get to know Qua and his lifestyle before that would come into the equation if it ever comes into the equation.