Wanting to risk it all

Saweetie's POV
After the guys waited for me and Bels to get dressed and ready they first took us out to Times Square to go on a little shopping spree.

Me and Qua split up with B and Set and planned to meet back up in three hours so that we all had our alone time with eachother.

First store that I wanted and needed to go to was Victoria's Secret.

"Why are females so obsessed with this place anyways?" Qua asks as we walk through the store to get to the panties and bras section.

"Well in my perspective, they have the best quality and like.. I don't know," I laugh, "they have the best stuff here I guess."

"Woahhhhhh," He chuckles, "shittttt alright now!" He smirks as he looks up at the mannequins wearing red and black lingerie then back at me.

"Boyyyyyyyy," I laugh looking through the drawers to find my size.

"You gon wear that for me?" He whispers in my ear as he gets close behind me.

"Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise really cause you've already seen it," I say turning around meeting his eye contact.

"But I ain't seen YOU in it," He says licking his lips.

"Uh huh..save that energy for tonight," I smirk before walking away to the register.

2:45pm
In an hour, we had shopped at Victoria's Secret, Steve Madden, Champs, and Sephora.Every place we shopped at was for me so I needed to make sure we went to one of his favorite stores—sunglasses hut.

The last store we had planned to go to was sunglasses hut where Qua buys his rounded glasses from then puts diamonds on them when he gets back in Atlanta.

"Aye babe, you like these?" I ask from across the room.

I help up a pair of Off White rounded sun glasses up to my eyes making Qua's eyes widen.

"Now imagine them iced out," He smirks, "drippin..let me see what they look like on you."

"Eowwww," I stick my tongue out and laugh putting on the glasses while looking at myself through the mirror, "how I look?" I smile looking up at Qua.

"Icy," He smiles before licking his lips.

"Yeah?" I smile looking back in the mirror, "I like these glasses they kinda cute."

"You gon get em?" He asks leaning in putting his hand on my waist.

"Nah, I'm not gon cop em just yet.." I laugh making him laugh.

Qua ended up buying four pairs of sunglasses before we left to meet up with Cardi and Set in Manhattan before going back to Cardi's house.

****
Location: The View
Time: 8:34pm
Quavo's POV
"Hello, My name is Aubrey I will be your waiter for tonight welcome to The View," The woman smiles giving us our menus, "are you two familiar with this restaurant or no?" She asks.

"Nah," I answer.

"This restaurant is named after its ability to revolve in a cirlcle allowing you to view New York from above."

"Forreal? That's hella cool.." D laughs.

"It actually like turns like how fast?" I ask making the lady laugh.

"You're moving right now," She nods her head.

I look out the large window into the City seeing it slowly move but it didn't feel like I was physically moving but the city was.

"That's dope," I chuckle making D laugh.

"Can I start you off with some drinks while you order?" She asks getting out her notepad.

"Yes, can I have a arnold palmer with more tea than lemonade?" D orders before opening her menu.

"And for you?" She looks up at me and asks.

"Let me get the same," I smirk making D laugh.

"Alright and would you two like some wine?"

"Yes actually," D says putting her menu down and looking up at the waiter.

"What kind? We have white..red..—".

"Red," She answers making eye contact with me.

"Alrighty...I'll be back with your drinks in a minute."

After the waiter had left Diamonte kept looking at me with THE look.The look that said she wanted to risk it all tonight.

"So..what we doing after this?" She asks putting her elbow on the table and leaning in.

"You tell me," I say licking my lips, "you're the one who keeps staring at me like this.." I trail off making her smile.

"Cause I'm getting impatient..." She sighs, "I wanna go do some n—." Before she could finish the waiter had came back with our drinks and our wine asking if we were ready to order.

"Can I get the Summer Ratatouille," I say.

"And for you?"

"Same thing."

"Got it, give it about ten minutes.." She says before walking out of sight.

"What was you saying now?" I ask leaning in.

"I was saying that I wanna do some things.." She smirks.

"What kinda things?" I smirk, "some nasty thangs?" I say licking my lips making her laugh.

"Mmh," She nods her head before I feel her foot rub on my leg under the table.

There was something about tonight that had both of us feeling risky—but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was take her to the bed and get some cuddy.

"Here is your Summer Ratatouille..." The waitress smiles placing our food out on the table, "do you two need anything?" She asks.

"Nah we good thank you though," I answer before she walks away.

***
Saweetie's POV
"Ready to go?" Qua asks as he stands up fixing himself and his jewelry.

"Yeah," I say grabbing my coat off the back of my chair.

Finally, after eating our food and talking about things that was gonna go down tonight we were ready to go back to Cardi's.

We walked outside the restaurant hand in hand as the paparazzi ran up to us taking our pictures.

"Damn, it got colder.." I trail off zippering my coat.

"It did huh?" Qua says turning around and throwing his hands around my waist pulling me close.

"Sir, your car will be here in a minute," Valet says breaking our eye contact from eachother.

"Yessir," Qua nods before turning his attention back to me.

"So you wanna go to B's? Or you wanna go get a room?" I ask looking up at him.

"I was gon get a room but you know how that would go, and Set fasho gon get some cuddy tonight so.."

"We just gon have to wait till we both in Atlanta then I guess," I laugh.

"Well you don't have nothing scheduled for another week so the wait ain't that long babygirl," He winks before noticing his car pulling up.