LA

January 3rd,2018
Time; 6:45am
Saweetie's POV
"You sure you don't just wanna fly with me we can drop you off in LA," Qua suggests.

A drive was parked outside the entrance waiting for me to get out and go off.Since I had a tight schedule, I couldn't fly with Qua meaning he would drop me off before going to Houston.

"Nah nah I don't wanna mess up your schedule and I have immediate work to do once I get in LA so no stalling," I say making him laugh.

"Call me when you land?" He says quietly sitting back in his seat.

"I will.." I say reaching over the cup holder to hug him.

He looked as If he didn't even want to look me and I knew it was going to be hard on us both because we spent almost everyday together for three months and when you get attached to someone then your pulled apart by something it hits you.

"Babe stop you're gonna make me cry.." I say whipping my incoming tear as I looked up at him.

"Don't cry, Ima see you soon girl real soon," He says making me laugh.

"Hopefully," I sigh as I fix myself straightening up in the seat before getting ready to go out the door being bombarded by paparazzi.

"We gonna facetime everyday all day alright?" I laugh.

"Yeah," He chuckles.

"Alright, I'll see you later..have fun tell everyone I said wassup and—", I stop when he looks up at me with that look.

"Stop..." He says wiping my tears, "c'mon babygirl ima see you in like a week if not less than that I promise."

"I know I'm just emotional right now you know that!" I laugh, "alright.." I gather my bags before getting ready to go outside, "gimme a kiss before I go," I say.

"Mmh..call..me..when..you..land," He says in between kissing me.

"I..will," I smile before getting out the car.

Quavo's POV
I watch as D gets out from the right side of the car and walks into the sidewalk.A bunch of paparazzi start snapping her picture as she walks through the automatic doors.

Truthfully, I felt like I was saying goodbye to a piece of myself.With Diamonte it's like whenever we had down time we were always together and we shared a lot of private moments.

After I had dropped her off at the airport my driver took me to the jet where Set, KB and Rel was.

"YESSIIIIRRRRR!" I shout getting out the car.

"AYYYYEEEEEE!" Set shouts running up to me.

We all hug and make conversation as we board our jet.

"How's D?" KB asks as he kicks up his feet on the table.

"She good I actually just dropped her off at the airport cause she got business to do," I mention as I start getting comfortable.

"You know her,henny, and Cardi meeting up in La too right?" Set says.

"Yeah yeah she uh told me that, probably business but then again it doesn't matter if B pregnant or not she still gon party," I laugh.

"Fasho she is.." KB laughs.

***
When we landed we had went straight to the studio to meet up with Jacques, Relmoney, and a couple of Jacques' friends.

"What's hattin bro!" Set says as all three of us walk in the door.

"AYE WASSUP!" Jac laughs getting up from the chair to greet us.

"Wassup!" I chuckle while shaking his hand then bringing him into a hug.

"Wassup."

"Aye how's the baby doing?" KB asks.

I walk and sit on top of the island in the middle of the room.Starting to roll up a blunt with Set and Rel.

"She's doing good she's due February first so can't wait for that as for baby mama she's good she's surrounding herself with the family," Jac explains.

"That's good y'all picked out a name yet?" I ask.

"Stormi with an "I"."

***
Saweetie's POV
"Hey baby!" My grandma says as I walk through the door and into the living room.

My parents were in the kitchen cooking and my grandmother was in the living room watching tv.

"Hi grandma!" I smile walking up to hug her.

"How have you been babe we've missed you!"

"I'm good," I say, "I've just been working a lot that's all," I chuckle.

"I hear that you've got a man huh? When did that happen!" She laughs making me laugh.

"Well we met a couple months ago and—".

"Is he nice? What is he? An athlete? A rapper? Lord knows you'd be into a rapper since you're one yourself but," She sighs, "who is he what does he look like?"

"Grandma calm down!" I laugh, "you know the Migos right? That rap group."

"Yeah I know them Maya and Milan listen to them all the time and I like their song bad and boujee but what about them? Are you dating one of them?" She asks.

"Yeah, Quavo but I just call him Qua."

"Hmm..you call him babe too," My mom laughs walking out the kitchen.

"Hey ma," I laugh getting up off the couch to hug her.

"Hey baby, how was Atlanta..and Miami?" She asks.

"It was fun, I've been spending some time in the studio and some time with Qua but I'm here for a couple of days before I go to New York to meet up with Bels and Henny and then I'm gonna go to Philly to spend some time there and then like—I'm just booked for like a month and a half."

"Aw, how does Q feel that you two are gonna have to be away from eachother?" My mom says.

"We're both fine with it because like this is our lives it's our job and what we signed up for.I support him and he supports me but I am gonna miss him.." I trial off.

"Well maybe when he had like a day off or something you can invite him over for one of our sunday dinners."

"Yeah cause I wanna meet him!" Grandma laughs.

———
Sooooo sorry i'm uploading so slow and late ,, I was stuck on what to write on this chapter and then school has been getting to me but i'm gonna try and upload at least 3 more today throughout the day