Feels good to be home

January 18,2017
Time: 6:50pm
Location: ATL
Quavo's POV
"Man it feels good to be HHOOOMMMEEEE!" I shout after unlocking the doors to my house.

"I haven't been here in hella long," D says rolling in her suitcase.

"It's been TOO long," I sigh throwing the keys on top of the table next to the stairs.

"I need to go shower and get dressed," D says brining her bag with her as she walks up the stairs.

"Where you boutta go?" I ask walking behind her before grabbing her bags.

"Ya momma didn't tell you?" She laughs turning around before opening the door to my master bedroom.

"What?" I ask.

"She invited us to sunday dinner, the kids are gonna be there too," She explains.

"How my momma tell you before she told me she MY momma!" I laugh making her laugh.

"We was on the phone earlier and it just came up she said we should come over around eight."

I watch as she unzips her suitcase looking for hair products before walking out the room into the bathroom closing the door behind herself.

"Well alright den hurry up in the shower now!" I shout.

***
When we got to my momma's house all the nephews and nieces and my uncle was all there looking like thanksgiving all over again.

"Sweetie girl!" My momma says with open arms as we walk into the kitchen.

"Edna...hey girl!" She laughs as they hug before looking back at me.

"Hey momma," I say hugging her.

"Boy where you been, we missed you!" She says walking back around the island to get to the stove.

"I was in houston with my brothers for a while then I went to New York to pick up D now i'm home," I explain sitting down on the chair next to D.

"Well I'm glad you two are back settle down your unc and nephews and Kalea here," She says before taking out baked macaroni and cheese from the oven.

"Alright let me go say wassup," I say before kissing D's forehead and walking to the living room.

Saweetie's POV
"So baby, how's everything been going on anything new?" She smiles up at me.

"No not really..here, let me help you."

"Cardi and the baby alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, she's showing a little more," I laugh.

"That's good...so when am I gonna get some more grand babies running around my house?" She asks bluntly-cutting straight to the point.

"You know what..." I laugh making her laugh.

"I just want some more grand babies these ones getting bigger."

"No time soon girl, we're both so busy we barely have time to be with eachother and I live in California where my family is and he lives here in ATL.. don't get me wrong I love ATL and ya but I don't know if I would be able to move my whole life to the south," I explain to her while washing the dishes.

Qua and I been rocking for only a couple of months and it is common for not just his mom but for mines to to be wanting a grand baby but I wasn't physically ready to move my life to ATL.

"No I know..I understand take y'all time get to know eachother more and fall in love then gift me a grandbaby," She smiles making me laugh.

"We will..we are.." I trail off, "and when that time comes you'll be the first to know," I smile.

"Auntie!" Kalea says running into the kitchen

"Auntie D!" Kody shouts running up to me.

In the amount of time from Christmas till now the kids have been calling me Auntie D cause they think me and Q are married.

"Hey Kody!" I smile picking him up and hugging him.

"Auntie D! Auntie D!" Kalea chants making me and Edna laugh.

"Hi mamas how you doing?" I ask picking her up in my other arm.

"Good!" She smiles.

"Ya missed me?" I ask.

"Yeaahhh," They both day in sync.

"Awww I missed ya too," I laugh making Edna laugh.

9:30pm
"They sleep?" Qua asks as he watches me walk down the stairs into the hallway.

"Yeah," I say moving my hair out my face.

"They really love you man, they was all up on you!" He whispers making me laugh.

"I don't mind, I love them they all got character and a cute ass personality," I say making him chuckle.

"You really good with kids too gotta give you that.." He says holding my waist.

"Had a lil practice with Maya and Milan.." I trail off pulling him closer.

"Can't wait to see how you are with a mini me," He says looking deep into my eyes.

Everything about him and our conversation just made my heart flutter-talking about having a mini him running around..

"You forreal?" I whisper.

"I mean yeah, not yet though you know how the schedules is right now I wouldn't wanna be away from you so long when you pregnant and all," He explains.

"You know I told ya momma that earlier when she was asking me if we was gon give her another grand baby," I laugh making him laugh.

"Her and unc want us to have a baby they crazy mane," He laughs, "Alright we out though you wanna leave now?" He asks as we start walking into the living room.

"Yeah," I nod before grabbing my coat out the closet.

"Alright unc, momma we gon get going."

"Alright den boy," She says getting up from the couch.

"Hey uh Diamonté, girl you welcome here anytime you want..you need anything you know who to call matter of fact lemme give you my number," He laughs getting out his phone.

"Damn unc you real quick wit it huh?" Q laughs making me laugh.

"Mann," He laughs as we exchange numbers, "y'all have a safe ride home alright?"

"We will unc," Qua answers.

"See ya'll later!" Edna says as we walk out the door.
---
sorry it's so fucking short ya ,, and for not posting in like a week but ive been inna MOOD lately n i'm still kinda in it but ima update in a little while 💕✨