Departing

11:30pm
Qua's POV
"This food banging right now..like whatttt!" Sweets says as we sat in my car eating food from Mrs.Wilkes Dining room.

"Right, I just put you on to one of the best southern food spots in Georgia no cap," I say.

I had ordered baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, cabbage, brown rice and beans as did she.

I parked in the parking lot of the restaurant where we both are in the backseat eating.Our feet kicked up on the armrest in the middle of the two front seats.

"So we got this meeting on Friday with Drizzy Drake and we're trying to get approved for a world tour," I say sparking yo a conversation.

"That's dope, like for summer?" She asks taking a bite out her food.

"Yeah..hopefully we do," I reply before eating a piece of chicken, "that's gon be big money like we can go on a vacation somewhere.."

"Mmhm where?" She smirks looking at me.

"Anywhere you wanna go. I'll take you," I say making her laugh.

"Just me and you?"

"Yessir."

"I wanna go somewhere tropical you know like Bora Bora or Guatemala or something that'll hella cute."

"Say no more," I laugh closing up my container of food and putting in the middle of us.

"Alright you ready to go back to the house?" She asks closing her container.

"Yeah, C'mon."

**
6:30am
"Usually I'm the one cooking this early," Sweets says walking into the kitchen.

She was wearing sweats, one of my hoodies and uggs.Her hair in a messy curly ponytail.

I was dressed and packed and ready to get to the jet.I had on a jean jacket over a t-shirt with jeans and balenciaga sneakers with the ice around my neck.

After showering early I got hungry so I went downstairs to cook waffles, eggs and sausages.

"Cause you're always up earlier than me now it's the other way around," I say flipping a pancake.

"Mmm Good morning," She says as she wraps her arms around me.

"Good morning gorgeous," I say before we kiss.

"What time ya all leaving?" She asks opening the fridge to grab juice.

"An hour," I answer while putting the cooked pancake on a plate, "What time you leaving?"

"Same time," She sighs grabbing a cup out the cabinet, "I fly to New York for a couple of interviews and appearances."

"I'm seriously gonna miss you like forreal forreal I spend like most of my time with you I ain't hung out with my friends since...I don't even know but I spend most of my time with you and ima miss that," She laughs.

"I know.." I sigh walking over to her as she sat on the counter, "Ima miss you too a lot but you know we both gotta do what we gotta do you know?" I shrug.

"I know..." She sighs tracing my hand tattoos.

"And plus..I told you once we back either here or Atlanta or wherever I got something special planned...," I trail off leaning in to kiss her.

"At at at! Y'all better cut that out!" Her mom walks into the kitchen making us laugh.

"We grown ma!" Sweets laughs making her momma laugh.

"I don't care! Ese beso lleva al sexo," She winks going into the fridge for juice.

"What she say?" I whisper in D's ear.

"She said kissing leads to sex."

"Mmh.." I nod.

"Q! Your mom taught you how to cook?" She asks.

"Uh, yea my momma..uncles..aunts.. really just learned from everyone."

"That's good..so when y'all decide to get married and all that my baby ain't gonna be slaving in the kitchen every time," She rolls her eyes playfully making me ya laugh.

"Ma!"

"No. Never I take care of my baby."

"Okay then.." She smiles looking at me then at Sweets.

"I'm gonna get going though I gotta go get your grandma from the airport."

"Gma's here?!" Sweets smiles.

"Flew in this morning from the Philippines."

"When is she here till?" Sweets asks.

"Just this week."

"Oh.."

"Yeah," She says grabbing her keys off the table, "see y'all later," Her mom walks around the island to hug and kiss Sweets as she does me.

"See you later ma!"

7:00am
"Alright remember call me when you get on the plane and when you land," Sweets says as she hugs me.

"I will," I laugh hugging her back.

"Q! C'mon!" Coach shouts out the front seat.

"Sweets!" Her manager Max calls out.

I didn't wanna go without her. I wanted her to come with me and be by my side but we both knew the consequences to dating someone else in the music industry.

"Coming!" She shouts, "Bye babe," She says as we kiss.

I walk over to my car as she walks to hers.

"Everything cool?" Coach K asks me as I hop in the back seat.

"Yeah yeah..no everythang alright!" I laugh.

——————
Sorry for a short & boring chapter had to get something out real quick 😭😩