Dont start nothing you can't finish

"Bruh ima be really honest with you.." I say as we start walking into Ingles Market.

"What?" She asks as she pulls out a cart from another cart.

"I don't know how to grocery shop, like I don't know what I need.." I say making her laugh.

"Forreal?" She looks up at me raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah," I nod making her laugh more.

"So how do you have food in your house in the first place?"

"My momma shops for me, she has a key to the house and goes in whenever she want and she goes food shopping for me," I explain.

As she pushes the cart into the meat isle I noticed the store starting to get quiet.People were starting to whisper to eachother and trying to secretly pull out their phones to record us.

"Well let me get what we need for tonight and then tomorrow me and you can go or something," She responds.

After we got done grocery shopping we came back to the house and I had went to meet up with Take,Set, Coach K and Pierre to do some promo for the album.

"Q man! What's hattin!" Set laughs as we dap eachother.

"Nothing man aye where you been at?" I ask.

"Nigga I been home.Got the kids coming today, Cardi and Hennessy just got here a little while ago.." He trails off as he rolls a blunt.

"Where D at? I heard her cousins came right?" Take says as he and Pierre (Quality Control CEO) crowd around me in between radio interview takes.

"Yeah I invited her cousins to the release party and to come get affiliated with everybody," I say before taking a sip of my water.

"Ya getting pretty serious huh?" Take says.

"Yeah," I chuckle, "kinda."

"I think ya good together, she cool I love Sweets like a sister she the homie forreal forreal," Set explains.

"Forreal bruh," Take agrees.

"Yeah, she a good match for you I hope I see some babies in the future for ya too!" Pierre laughs.

Saweetie's POV
While Qua was doing work and promoting his album, me and my cousins planned to go over to Set's house where Cardi and Hennessy were staying for the release party.

"Wassup wit you how ya doing?" Hennessy asks the twins.

"Good. All good."

"It's nice to see ya again it's been like what.. since Christmas eve right?" Cardi laughs as we all hug.

"Yeah girl, almost a whole month," Milan answers.

We all sat in the living room watching fb and talking and eating and catching up on everybody's lives and relationships.

"What's been going on with you and set huh?" I ask.

"Shiiiiiiiitttttt nothing, you know ever since I got pregnant I been craving his big black d—".

"Alrighhhtttt!" Maya rolls her eyes making all of us laugh.

"Nah forreal like deadass and you know what?" She smirks raising her eyebrows, "I been getting it every night ya hurd!" She laughs.

"Girl...every night?" I lean in and ask.

"Every night!" She laughs while nodding.

"And while we on that subject you get some Q dick?" Hennessy asks.

"Girlllllllllllllllllll," I flip my hair trying not to smile making everyone laugh.

"I mean I suck dick hell yeah but I ain't ride him yet," I wink making hennessy laugh.

"Fuck you have oral sex for then, what's the point? If you can't get dick why even bother?" Cardi asks.

"We ain't even ready for that yet, you know all it takes is ONE TIME and I don't want to like be pregnant yet I'm not ready just yet," I
explain.

"Alright wait," Cardi says, "I think y'all should wait until you in love with the niggacause the sex hit different when you in love.."

"Facts bro unless shit! You in love bitch?" Hennessy asks.

"I'm hella in love with Qua.I mean he's so different than any other nigga I went out with and you know we too old to be doing this quick dating shit I don't wanna do none of that.. I feel like Qua gon be the one ima spend life with you know?" I laugh as I lay down on the couch.

"You got that glow too when you all in love and shit," Henny laughs making us laugh.

"Did ya tell eachother 'I love you' yet?" Cardi asks.

"Nope."

"You gonna do something corny and romantic huh?" Henny laughs, "hell yeah you are I know you!" She laughs making me laugh more.

"You gon do it when it's just the two of ya alone, and in a perfect little cute setting and start talking about how you felt in the beginning and blah blah blah!"

"Leave me aloneeeeee!" I laugh.

***
8:00pm

"Sometimes its soft as a misty rainnnnnn that gently touches my soullll!" I sing as I cooked in the kitchen while listening to Rain by SWV.

An hour ago, me maya and milan had came back to Qua's from Cardi and Set's house to shower and get ready to start cooking.

I was fresh out the shower with my natural hair air drying, an oversized t-shirt, slippers and a bra and underwear.

"Rain down on meeee!" I hum as I start putting the collard greens in the pot to cook.

"Aye bruh whatchu doing?" Qua laughs coming into the kitchen.

"Boy what it look like i'm doing?" I laugh putting season in the pot.

"Smells good though," He smirks walking around the kitchen island.

"Thank you but can you take that chicken out for me?" I ask, "I cooked it longer cause I like my chicken extra crispy," I say as I turn down the stove before checking the backed macaroni and cheese.

"Me too!" He chuckles grabbing the tongs to grip the chicken to put them in a bowl with paper towel to observe the oil.

"Oh forgot to tell you..." He trails off walking out the kitchen to the living room, "Stopped by Godiva chocolate," He adds giving me a purple bag with two boxes of chocolate.

"Aww thank you and you know I been craving chocolate for a minute now," I say hopping on top of the counter to open up the box.

"Ya cycle starting again?" He asks putting his hands around my waist and leaning in.

"Soon yeah," I chuckle getting nervous for what was about to go down next.

Honestly, one of the main things I love about Qua was that he wasn't annoyed by or disgusted by the fact that we talked monthly about my period cause that shows maturity.

"How soon?" He asks lowering his tone as his hands rubbed up and down my thighs.

"A week," I smirk.

"Shit, I got time then!" He laughs.

His hands started to travel to the inside of my thighs before I lifted his head up meetin my gaze before kissing him passionately.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish," I say before hoping off the counter making him laugh.

——
wrote this shit mad quick LMFAOOO enjoy tho hope you don't think it's messy 😂😭