Just Someone

Date: April 1st, 2018
Location: LA
Time: 3pm
Saweetie's POV
It had been two months since I talked to Quavo when we had our big argument.We hadn't had contact once and because of that the media took it to heart posting about a breakup.

Everywhere I went they asked about him and the situation.So called witnesses were coming out saying they heard the argument. People were putting together different stories and none of them, not one, was true.

Since then, I had released my EP in which was already done beforehand.I've traveled back home to be with family to focus on them. Belcalis and Hennessy even flowed themselves out here just to check up on me.

I've been getting back to the old Diamonté. Hanging out with my friends.Making music. Spending time with family and being off of social media and the craziness behind it.

Today was one of my off days before I had to fly to Miami for a hosting. Today was also Quavious' birthday. I didn't know what his plans were for the day, I also didn't know where he would be at.

"So what are yah doing right now?" I ask Cardi as I was packing my clothes.

"Getting ready to go my ass home, I slept in the damn studio!" She laughs making me laugh.

"How you feeling by the way?"

"Good, I felt her kick today and I was ballin my eyes out like damn.. I'm really gonna give birth."

"Awww!" I laugh, "but wassup yah not doing nothing today?" I ask.

"Nah, Qua didn't wanna do anything today. I mean me and babe bought him a watch and shit and he ain't even look happy like oh okay mothafucka I ain't got no problem taking this shit back," She laughs, "yah gotta communicate bro."

"I'm tryna focus on m-."

"Bitch, you been telling me this since two weeks after yah broke up."

"Because I am!" I laugh, "I'm tryna focus on my career status right now..my life..family..friends."

"Okay, but yah gotta at least have a conversation shit.. it's been two damn months."

"I know," I sigh, "I was thinking about flying to Atlanta and you know like be there for the party because like.. I still love him you know.Just because we haven't talked in months doesn't mean all that love is gone."

"Right," She nods.

"And I honest to god don't know what's gonna happen when we talk but I don't wanna argue with him and plus you already got people involved in our business making up shit saying he did this and he did that which is why I left.. nah."

"Right," She nods in agreement, "but let me tell you something.. you cannot let niggas get to you. You can't let mothafuckas feel like they apart of the relationship because when you let them in.. no going back bro. You giving them shit to talk and gossip about which is just making yah situation even worse."

"I just don't know how to feel.." I sigh, "It's like how you supposed to live with the fact that in the span of two months.. you've been through a breakup..a miscarriage..anxiety..depression like i'm going through so fucking much and nobody knows yo.." I say tearing up making her tear up.

"I know there's nothing I can't day or do to make the situation better or make you feel better because I haven't been through all that but what I will day is.." She trails off wiping her tears, "talk to him. Please."

After getting off the phone with B, I did think about setting something up with Quavious. I thought about what I would say when we saw each other, and how he would react-either differently from before when I expressed my feelings or the same.

The entire day, I wanted to have to myself.Just to gather my thoughts, and decide if i was ready to talk to Q again.

Around seven was when Q had unexpectedly called me. He was in LA and wanted to meet at a restaurant called The Bazaar.

Coming to a conclusion, I agreed. I had immediately showered and got dressed wearing all black heels, jeans, jacket and shirt with a colorful red and pink scarf.

"Hi do you have a reservation?" The waiter at the front asks as I walk in.

"I'm here to meet someone."

"Sure thing, what's the name of the person you're meeting?" He asks.

"Last name is Marshall."

"Quavious?" He asks looking up at me.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Right this way," He smiles grabbing a menu.

I would admit, I was nervous as hell.Why? Because I haven't seen this man in two months almost three, that's one. Number two, we have had zero contact with each other. Number three, I was just nervous to see him again.

"Here you go, a waiter will be out to take your order in just a few minutes," He smiles helping me in my chair.

"Thank you," I smile back.

There he was. Sitting in front of me. He didn't look happy nor sad. He looked neutral. He showed no emotion in his face whatsoever.

I studied the menu as he studied me. I could feel his eyes trying to figure me out.

"Hey," He finally says after a few minutes of silence.

"Hey," I say putting the menu down and looking at him.

I could feel what he was going through. He didn't even have to say a word. It was his birthday today and he wasn't out in a club nor with his friends but instead flew out to straighten things out with me.

"I uh.." He sighs fixing his posture and clearing his throat, "how you been?" He asks.

"Taking things day by day.." I answer looking at my hands in my lap then back at him, "What about you? How's everything?" I ask.

"All good. Been in the studio a lot lately. Been trying to clear my mind and just be straight and everything- about the situation that happened. I've realized that what I said was in the wrong and I honestly from my heart.. apologize," He explains leaning forward, "But you gotta understand where i'm coming from too though."

"Whatchu mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"I never got any girl pregnant before or had a positive pregnancy test brought to my attention. I have never experienced a woman go through...losing a part of herself like that. Literally." He explains before we notice the waiter walking up to us.

"Hello, can i start you two off with some drinks?" He asks.

"Just a water please."

"And for you sir?"

"I'm gonna get the same thing," Qua says.

-------
listen this chapter trash af but the next chapter is whewwwww chilleeeeee 🥴