Miami

February 11, 2018
Location: Miami , FL
Time: 1:30pm
Saweetie's POV
The jet was JUST landing when Qua told me I could open up the window shade to see where we were.

He had a whole jet just for the two of us.We sat across each other with our feet up with like we HAD too, to make room.

"Oh so we in the 305 huh?" I laugh making him laugh.

"Where we had our first unofficial date," He smiles.

"Awwwww baby!" I laugh, "I love when a hood nigga got a soft spot for me that shit cute as hell," I say sitting on his lap.

"And only for you," He says before wrapping his arms around me.

When we got off the jet, he had a driver take us to the four seasons hotel.

"Thank you!" I smirk as he opens up the door for me.

"Do you two need any help out today?" A bellboy asks with a cart.

"No, we only got two bags..preciate it though!" Qua answers.

"This is fancyyyy!" I say as we walk into the lobby.

"Gotta get the best for the best!" He laughs making me laugh.

"Boyyyyyy!"

"Hello, welcome to the four seasons hotel do you have a room already or want to book one?" The front desk woman asks us.

"We already got the suite, it's under Marshall.. Quavious Marshall."

"Okay, just give me a minute," She smiles before looking back down at her computer.

"The suite huh?" I ask before he nods smiling, "so you tryna get freaky freaky tonight hmm baby?" I smirk making him smirk.

"I mean.." He says before licking his lips, "I'm tryna make a baby tonight!" He laughs rubbing his hands together.

"Mr.Marshall?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Here is your key to the penthouse suite enjoy your night," She smiles handing us two key cards.

"Thank you," Qua nods.

"Thank you!" I smile grabbing onto Qua's arm.

"What floor is the suite on?" I ask as we get onto the elevator.

"The twelfth."

"Damn, that high?" I say to myself pressing the number 12 button.

"Yeah, had to get the suite for sweets sike nah lemme stop!" He laughs making me laugh.

"But we can't go up there just yet, I mean I can but you can't go in," He smirks.

"Why not?" I ask smiling as if I didn't already know what he had in mind.

"Some shit up there you can't see just yet..so lemme see your bag i'm gonna go in and put them on the bed and you can wait out here."

After he put our bags in our room—as I wanted outside, we went straight to the beach.He had the entire day planned out.

We went to the beach and went on the same boat we had went on the first time he came to Miami together, and went jet skiing.

It was pretty relaxing.No phones.No cameras.No distractions.No stress.No work.Just us.

9:00pm

"Welcome back Mr. Marshall," The front desk lady smiles at us as we walk into the lobby.

"I need a massage.." I sigh to myself.

"I'm glad you said that," Qua winks before going up to the elevator.

"Whatchu mean?" I smirk looking him up and down.

"I got a lil sum sum planned for when we go up there.." He trails off licking his lips.

"Oh yeah, forgot you had something else planned..can I know now?!" I laugh making him laugh.

"C'mon just close your eyes.." He puts his hand over my eyes as we walk off the elevator, "a couple more steps.."

"You making me neveroussss!" I laugh putting my hand over his.

"It's alright..don't be nervous," Hid voice gets softer, "alright go ahead."

"Forreal?" I ask turning around looking at him.

This man had the whole set up.The rose petals on the ground of different colors.Music playing in the background.Candles lit up the entire suite.He had shopping bags on the bed..and my favorite chocolate.

"Playa playa!" I laugh looking around, "mmm you you boutta get some freaky freaky time tonight!" I say making him laugh.

"Let's get to it den!" He shouts picking me up bringing me to the bathroom making me laugh.

We got into the bath together where he had bubbles and different color rose petals with lit candles around the edge of the tub.

We had red wine being all classy and everything before going ballistic.I mean from the bath to the shower to the bed.

It was Valentine's day—our first so why not get spicy and spice shit up a little?

But this wasn't no rough situation this was like baby making love.Like forreal baby making.I knew for a fact I was gonna end up pregnant after this.

Afterwards, we both went to sleep.That dick was the devil.

———
whew chilayyyy i ain't know wtf to write for this chapter needed to rush this sorry BUT I am writing a new book with Asap Rocky .. YES ASAP MF ROCKY 😍😤🥵 It'll be out in a couple of days .. i'm tryna perfect the fuck outta it so be on the lookout for that 😚🖤