For the love of you

February 14,2018
Time: 6:22am
Saweetie's POV
I woke up to the sound of the Isley Brothers 'For the love of you' playing downstairs.The smell of breakfast food filled the air.

As I got up out the bed there were rose petals and rose bouquets in square glass vases all around the floor and down the stairs.

There was even some fancy flower arrangements right at the front entrance.

"What's hattin baby," He smiles.

"All those roses for me?" I smile walking further into the kitchen.

"Yessir!" He says before we kiss.

"Mmhm and you're cooking and everything..that means I gotta do dinner," I laugh sitting on top of the counter.

"Well no, because I want you to pack because we're taking the jet somewhere."

"Forreal?"

"Yeah!"

"Where to?"

"Can't tell ya that but all im gonna say is we're gonna be there for tonight and all of tomorrow so you don't have to pack a lot and it's gonna be warm weather ya dig? So..." he trails off.

"Okay so I was gonna wait until tonight to give you your gift but I can't wait and I wanna see you with it neeooowww!" I laugh hopping off the counter to go upstairs and get his gift from my drawer.

I had bought him a two toned Patek white and rose and a Cuban link bracelet.I had to spoil him—costed me a couple thousand dollars but it was worth it.

I had them in separate bags one red and one white with the tissue paper covering their cases.

"OOoooohhhh!" He laughs watching me walk back in the kitchen.

"Before I give this to you.." I start off while putting the bags on the island, "I want you to know that I didn't care about the price that shit didn't matter!" I laugh making him smile, "I know this is our first Valentine's Day and all and we've been together for a couple months..I really wanted to go above and beyond because you spoil me way too much and now it's my turn."

"Mhm I love you," He says leaning in to kiss me.

"I love you too," I laugh, "alright now here, you can open them."

"Oouuuu a two toned patek? PATEK PATEK PATEK PATEK!" He sings making me laugh, "put this on me for me baby.."

"You like it?" I ask linking the latch together on his wrist.

"Love it. Thank you sweets."

"Hold on you got one more.." I smile before he starts to open the other gift.

"Gold Cuban link?!" He laughs, "Man you crazy!" He laughs.

"Had to go all out for my babyyy!"

"Bruh..you forreal?" he laughs grabbing my waist and hugging me.

"I'm serious!" I laugh putting my arm around his neck.

"Aye bruh, ain't no female ever did all this for me," He scoffs shaking his head.

"Now you got me," I smile.