Just Playin'

Saweetie
"Can't stop won't stop get guap ten white toes in them Tory flip flops," I say into the mic as I walk out onto the stage making the crowd go crazy.

I look out into the crowd and their cameras were on and ready, they were already singing Icy Girl before I even walked out onto the stage.

"Manicures and pedicures I'm always tip top when they say I'm not hot all these lies need to stop.Cause I'm icy, wifey haters wanna fight me never been the one get RIP up on a white tee.Keep my hands clean got some hitta's moving shiesty ask me if I'm rollin' with some Gucci bitch I might be.It's very unlikely my wrist ain't looking icy charging by the minute 'cause my time is very pricey.Yeah, I be where the bosses be," I walk further onto the stage in front of Set,KB,Qua and Cardi.

"Judging from my vibe you can feel it in my energy
Stacking paper steadily so I can live in luxury-".

"LOOKING IN THE MIRROR I THANK GOD FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO BE!" Qua shouts looking at me smiling.

"You beefing with my enemy does not make you a friend of me-".

"Girls so weird stay clear I'm living drama free," Cardi says.

"Never living comfortably, got a lot of goals to meet
my team is trying to eat so we grinding 'til our mental bleed-".

"You tryna get a bag of weed? I'm tryna get a bag a week!" Set shouts.

"Put in my savings and invest in the right companies my dream is like a child and I'm taking all the custody obstacles be slowing me but that buffer moldin' me.So I take my time 'cause I'm always where I'm suppose to be keep my niggas close to me 'cause I'm knowing they go for me.

"You can not get a hold of me? I'm probably in a solo meet!" KB interrupts.

"Always making moves, man that's how I keep my sanity.Yeah it's my team's summer, couple set backs
bounce back and recover.The clique real small but we making big moves and we headed to the top so we can get a better view like.." Me and Qua walk towards eachother on the stage making the crowd go wild.

"I'ma catch a tan overseas while I'm out the country," He puts the mic up to his mouth and says.

"Let me get some Hennessy while I'm chilling on the beach!" Cardi shouts.

"Henny!" Set shouts.

"I'ma count a couple G's let the server bring receipts
double checking my expenses never messy always neat.Never ever, that's how a hot girl do it number one stunner icy girl with a Cuban.Cash money mama that be dining in Bahamas.Eating Fettuccini pasta with the scallops and the lobsters.Huh, I don't got no time for these hoes speaking on my name like I'm someone that they know.I'm the big cat bitch yes these niggas love me is that Gucci on my feet? Shit, bitch it might be!" I close the song out as the crowd starts cheering.

"ICYYYY GIRLLLL!" Qua says into the mic before we hug.

After I performed, the guys had performed t-shirt, slippery, what the price and bad and boujee, and she for keeps.Then Cardi had performed Bodak yellow, bartier cardi, and kick with Set.

****
After every concert the guys had, we would always go out to the club to celebrate and have fun and that's what we did, we went to Electric Room on 355 w and 16th st.

We had our own little section already set up for us, there were the five of us on top of a balcony and then there were the people who were just partying before we had showed up and they all pulled out their cameras recording everything we did.

"Yo girl you want some?" Henny asks me as she brings over a cup to me.

"What is it?" I ask looking into the cup.

"It's orange juice with some hennessy in it," She smirks, "tryna get you lit for you and qua to do a lil sum sum," She laughs.

"Girl it ain't even like that," I scoff before taking a sip.

"What you mean?"

"We never done anything with eachother besides like talking," I say into her ear over the loud music.

"You forreal?" She raises her eyebrows, "like deadass nothing?"

"I'm deadass."

"Damn..I thought all this time you was getting piped down but what the fuck!" She laughs making me laugh, "it's gone happen soon though!" She says before walking away.

"What's in yo cup?" Qua asks coming up next to me.

"What's in yours..?" I smirk sipping my drink looking up at him.

"Uh uh I asked you first."

"Hennessy and orange juice, Henny just gave this to me."

"Mm.."

"What's in yo cup huh? Cause you supposed to be driving back to the hotel tonight!" I say making him laugh.

"I got agua in my cup!" He laughs.

"We need ya to turn up for this one right here!" The dj interrupts before playing motorsport.

"AYEE!" I shout as I started to dance.

As I dance Quavo stand there just watching or admiring me.The whole night we laughed and talked and danced and had a good time until it was time for us to leave because we all had things to do the next morning.

We were staying in New York for the past couple of days to do work and since Me and Qua had basically the same type of scheduling we traveled together.

When we got back to the hotel there were tons of paparazzi waiting outside for us, someone had to tip them off about the hotel we were staying in.

"SAWEETIE SAWEETIE!"

"QUAVO! QUAVO!" They shouted at us trying to get reactions and attention from us.

"Ugh, I am so exhausted.." I say before yawning as we both step off the elevator and walk down the hallway to our rooms.

"You had one drink how can you be exhausted?" Qua laughs making me laugh.

"Just from everything earlier like from being at interviews and then the concert and then going out clubbing which I really don't know how yah be doing that like every other night.." I trail off.

"You get used to it after a while."

We walk further down the hallway until we finally reached our rooms.My room was only across from his to be exact.

"I'll see you in the morning.." I say before yawning again, "goodnight."

"Goodnight," He says opening and closing his door.

Once I walked in my room, I headed straight to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.It was going on midnight when a knock was heard from the other side of my door.I look through the peephole realizing it's Qua.

"What's wrong?" I ask tying my robe on.

"I wanted a goodnight kiss," He shrugs his shoulders before getting closer.

He cuffs my cheeks and kisses me passionately like the type of kiss that would lead to sex and the way he was kissing me I wanted to risk it all.

"Goodnight.." He smirks before licking his lips and walking out the door.

"You can't just kiss me like that and-," before I could continue he closes his door behind him.

"I swear this man.." I laugh to myself closing the door.