We keep eachother fly

Time: 8pm
Location: Lenox Square Mall
Saweetie's POV
"How this look?" Qua asks trying on a pair of shoes.

After our dinner at La Grotta we drove to the mall so that I could get him whatever he wanted.He always goes out his way to spoil me so why not do the same.

The mall wasn't packed once we got through the entrance but as soon as we turned the corner where all the stores were everyone's heads were turning..

People were rushing to get their phones out and screaming our names and trying to come at us but luckily we had 4 big bodyguards with us cause I wasn't gonna be trampled or nothing by everybody in the mall.

We hit up Victoria's Secret first—in which I wasn't gonna buy no basic bra and panty set that I would wear for Q on V day....I already picked that up.

"Hi welcome to Victoria's Secret if you need any help my name is Vanessa and I will be happy to assist you," The girl smiles as me and Qua walk inside.

"Thank you," I smile as I keep walking through the store till I find the drawers.

"Ouu baby you gotta get this little two piece right here!" He shouts looking up at the mannequin.

"Shh!" I laugh making him laugh.

"This would look fire in like blue though!" He raises his eyebrows.

"You want me to wear some lingerie from here?" I smirk going through the drawers looking for panties.

"Nah, I bet every girl got this. I'm just saying though, that's a nice lil outfit right there!" He licks his lips.

"Mmhmm," I roll my eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing.." I laugh.

"You already got something planned huh?" He smiles as we start walking around again.

"Mmmmmmm maayyyybbbbeeeeee."

"You got me all happy and shit don't do that..might end up with a baby or two," He winks making me laugh.

"Boy!"

After hitting up Victoria's Secret we had went to Burberry and ended up buying matching coats..then we had went to Fendi and got boots for me then finally Louis Vuitton.

"Ouuu I like those!" I smile.

"Yeah?" He asks twisting his foot around while looking in the mirror.

"But it would look better with the green though right?" I ask, "excuse me can we get the same size but in the green?" I ask the store lady who was helping us shop.

"Yes, of course!"

"QUAVO! QUAVO!"

"SAWEETIE!"

"ICY GIRL!"

"Damn if they keep yelling and screaming they gon kick us out!" Qua laughs sitting down on the chair.

"Forreal but we been here for almost an hour if we get kicked out..it's cool cause the mall gonna be closing anyways," I laugh.

"True," He shrugs.

"Alright here is the green pair in your size sir," The woman from before says coming out from the back of the store.

"Thank you."

"Fire right?" I ask.

"You gotta good eye for style," He smiles as we both look at ourselves in the mirror.

"I get it from you," I smile as he hugs me from behind, "you keep me fly..I keep you fly, that's how what go!" I laugh making him smile.

When we got back to the house it was around 9:30.We we're both exhausted from our long flights and the dinner date and shopping.I just wanted to shower and lay down.

"You hungry?" He asks as I laid on his chest watching Belly, "that food ain't fill me up at all!" He laughs.

"Me too," I laugh, "what you want to eat?" I ask sitting up.

"You wanna go get some food real quick from Waffle House?" He offers.

Waffle House was BOTH of our go to's if we ain't know what to eat.

"Yeah lemme just throw on some clothes."

My hair was still kind of wet and I only had on bras and panties.

"What you want front here ima call before we go so we can just pick up and come back here," He grabs his phone and looks up the number.

"The chicken and waffles."

"Can I place an order for pickup please?" He asks, "Quavo," "Nah forreal Quavo," He laughs, "twenty minutes alright preciate it."

"They ain't believe it was you?" I laugh walking in the bathroom.

"Nah!" He laughs, "they was like 'stop playing mane what's yo name?"

———
Don't know how else to continue this chapter 🥵😭