Kylie & Jordyn

Time: 3pm
Saweetie's POV
After my interview had wrapped up Kylie Jenner had dmed me through instagram and I wasn't surprised since Qua and her man Jacques were closer than ever and we had been talking here and there for the past two months and she had invited me to come hang with her and her longtime friend Jordyn.

I pulled up in her driveway after passing her security gate when my car service had dropped me off.I walk up the stairs of the front porch and ring the doorbell.

"Hiiii! Oh my god!" Jordyn smiles as she opens the door.

"Hey girl!" I laugh nervously as we hug.

I walk further inside looking around at the big beautiful open space with glass steps and pictures of butterflies hanging on the wall.

"This house is so beautiful..." I trail off.

"Right, but Ky's upstairs still in bed c'mon," Kordyn says leading me up the stairs to a long hallway.

As I walk into Kylie's massive room I immediately notice her big baby bump.

"Awwwww the babyyyyyyy!" I squeal making them smile.

"When are you due again?" I ask sitting down on her bed.

"February first but it could be any day you know?" She laughs.

"Can I-Can I..?"

"Oh yeah sure!" She laughs placing my hand on her bump.

It was cool to witness pregnancy in front of my eyes.Everything about Kylie was glowing, I could tell that this could've been the thing she was missing in her life.

"Did you guys pick out a name?" I ask.

"Stormi."

"That's hella dope!" I laugh, "and that's original and cute."

"Yeah T and I always fight about who came up with the name but it was me," She rolls her eyes playfully.

"So, what's been going on with you huh? You and..Quavo?" Jordyn smirks.

"We're talking it step by step but yeah we're together," I smile.

"That's cute! I'm glad to see Quavo happy again, and T even says that when we're talking on the phone about you know just life in general..the other day he was telling me how happy and in the mood Quavo's been—".

"And that's cause of youuuuuuu!" Jordyn shouts making us laugh.

"Forreal?" I chuckle.

"Of course it's because of you why else is he so happy?" Kylie laughs.

"Maybe he would be the one that you'd have a baby with..and get married to..and all that," Jordyn lists.

"Maybe, I mean we're both like almost the same person like we like doing the same shit it's crazy," I say adjusting myself on the bed, "like this whole dating thing is like too much like not like that but like when I date someone I'm looking for the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with i'm not speed dating or quick dating I want someone I could settle down with and have kids with..." I trail off.

"Yeah, you two are cut together though.See, we've been friends with Q and everyone for over three years so like we all know like who or what gets us in certain moods because we're all so close so like you—you definitely make him happy.." Kylie trails off.

"Alright enough about me!" I laugh, "how's life been like in general?"

"It's going good like I have a workout clothing line coming out soon, we're trying to do like a makeup collection together, and I'm just trying to get the bag," Jordyn laughs.

"You talk to anybody?" I ask.

"I don't have time to, I've really just been focusing on myself."

"What?!" I scoff, "girlll there's some fine guys out there you gotta get out there!"

"I don't know.."

"I done set her up with somebody and they went on two dates..and stopped talking.If I can't get her out there no one can," Kylie laughs sitting back on her headboard.

"When I'm ready..I'll be ready but not now."

"I respect that.." I nod my head.

****
"Damn, I gotta get going but this was fun I can't wait for her to be born she's really gonna love life," I laugh.

"I mean yeah..of course I'm gonna spoil her with everything!" Kylie laughs.

Over the course of the time of being a guest in Kylie and Jordyn's house, she had brought me on a home tour and her favorite parts of the house and even the baby's nursery.We all had talked for two hours about her pregnancy and our relationships and life in general.

"Oh and don't forget my baby shower is two weeks from now and you're invited of course.."

"Thank you, I appreciate it but if I can't make it I'll just send you my gift because my schedule is really busy around this time."

"No problem but I really do hope you could make it."

"Me too."

———-
Filler chapter Ik it's short but I didn't know what else to write