To us

February 11,2018
Location: ATL, Qua's house
Time: 6:30pm
Quavo's POV
"Yo so what you and Sweets doing for Valentine's Day?" Trav asks as we were on FaceTime as I unpacked my suitcase.

The week of Valentine's day was finally here.I was back home waiting on Sweets as I had just got off the jet from Seattle.

"I had a couple of things planned like she's never been to the aquarium so I definitely wanna take her to that..I'm taking her to the lake you know my quiet place..my getaway—".

"Oh so you in love huh?" He laughs.

"Love ain't even the word.Ever since the release party and shit I felt like I couldn't be without here like on some real shit..." I say walking down the stairs into the kitchen, "like when I tell you I couldn't function without her...it was like I ain't even wanna work."

"That's how I felt when Me and KJ was talking..I was like a heartbroken motherfucker."

"I could be away from D for not even a day and feel empty," I laugh.

"Nigga that's love right there," He sighs, "Y'all ain't say that to each other yet?" He asks.

"Nah man, I was gonna do the whole lil romantic set up instead of saying it you know after getting cuddy or saying it if I didn't feel it in my heart you know?"

"Man you getting soft! Can't even lie I am too," We both laugh.

"But on actual Valentine's Day I wanna wake her up with some roses and shit and then fly to Miami and just go somewhere I don't know.I needa get the fuck away from home though."

"I feel you nigga, I need a vacation.." He laughs.

"Yo you know what we should plan something maybe at the end of the year or something like we gotta go somewhere to the Islands."

"Puerto RICO?" He shouts.

"Whatever man but let me call you later check up on ya D just came in."

"No problem, go be with ya lover!" He laughs before hanging up.

As I hung up the phone and tossed it on my bed I hear the sound of D's heels.I walk out my room to see her in black heels, tan pants, a long sleeve white shirt with her hair all did and laid.

"Damn baby!" I scoff as she stepped off the last step, "you ain't have to get cute for me now!" I laugh making her laugh.

"C'mere, I missed you!" She says kissing me and hugging me.

"Missed you more, you don't even know!" I hug her tightly.We walk into the room and she helps me unpack my suitcase along with hers.

"How was the flight over here?" I ask.

"It was alright would've been here earlier but I had to stop by to get you something.." She smirks.

"Oh forreal?" I laugh.

"Yeah but I wanna give you a choice either you get it now or you wait til Valentine's day.." She smiles.

"Ima wait I kinda want it right now but I'll wait," I laugh making her laugh.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright now.." She sighs, "but um..we finally back together in Atlanta where you wanna go?"

"You tryna go get sum to eat?" I ask putting my shoes in my closet.

"Yeah I wanna take you out somewhere..anywhere.." She says while putting her clothes in the drawers.

We've been together for a while now and because she always in Atlanta with me and from the beginning my house has been her second house, she has most of her clothes and things already here.

"Ouuuu you gon take ME OUT?!" I laugh making her laugh.

"Yeah just how you take me out to dinner and everything ima do the same!" She laughs.

"Alright den let me uh what ya females call it.. 'freshen up' before we go!" I laugh walking in the bathroom.

*****
7:45pm

She took me to La Grotta one of the most expensive place in Atlanta to eat at.We had a table outside under a red umbrella and lights that connected over all the outside tables.

"My name is Margret I will be your server today can I start you two off with some wine?"

"You want white?" I ask Sweets as she sat across from me.

"Of course," She smirks.

"Ok so white, and here are your menus I'll be right out with everything." As the server walks always D's eyes go straight to the menu but I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Ain't no woman ever took ME out on a dinner date.I sat there just staring at her wondering how I got so lucky with her.

"Whatchu gonna get I'm thinking the chicken stuffed with prosciutto, sage and cheese with the lemon butter capper sauce mmhm that sound hella good don't it babe?" She looks up at me from her menu smiling.

"C'mere.." I say rolling my head to the side licking my lips.

"What?" She smiles as she moves to the seat beside me.There were about four tables filled with people around us so we were gonna do anything beyond..

"I missed you..like forreal forreal," I say putting her legs up on my lap, "like you don't even understand the shit I been through them past two weeks," I laugh.

"What happened baby tell me," She lowers her tone caressing my neck as I rubbed her legs.

"I felt lost like on some real serious shit I felt no like myself.I couldn't function..Everything was off with me it was like somebody just broke my heart," I laugh, "like you know after every show me,set,take you know all the boys would go out to the club afterwards but I would always just stay in the hotel and chill.I didn't wanna go out and have a good time cause I didn't know how.I was feeling it.I couldn't really be there as much as I wanted to know what I'm saying?"

"I feel you," She sighs, "I think I have separation anxiety from you and I think it's because we're so used to being around each other 24/7..that when we aren't for a long period of time we just can't be ourselves let me just put it like that.." She laughs.

"Right," I laugh.

"Looks like you two are getting comfortable!" The server smiles as she places two wine glasses on the table and pours a small amount of wine in the cup before placing the bottling in ice.

"C'mon lets make a toast," I laugh picking up the glass.

"A toast to what?" Sweets asks picking up her glass.

"To us."