Release Party

Saweetie's POV
"Aye let me get a shot at the power couple!" A paparazzi says before me and Qua laugh and pose.

When we walked in the club it was crazy full.We needed about eight security guards to get through the crowd to the front stage.

"SAWEETIE!"

"SAWEETIE!"

"SAWEETIE SIS YOU LOOKING GOOD!"

"Thanks sis!" I laugh as we keep walking.

Qua walked in front of me as we held hands while everyone else walked in behind us.When we got to the stage, I was given directions to go in the private section to watch the guys perform and be interviewed by Big Boy.

I was on the balcony seeing everything from above with my cousins.

"Hey you're Saweetie right?" A girl asks coming up to where we sat.

"Yeah," I nod my head.

"Hey wassup girl, I'm Lori—Harvey," She smiles sitting down.

"Ohhh you're Steve Harvey's daughter right?" I ask.

"Mmh," She nods.

"You hella pretty sis."

"Me?! You're bomb as fuck, and your music is dope."

"Thank you thank you," I smile.

"Ouu girl let me introduce you to my girl Teyana.. and Justine..Justine!TT!" She shouts.

"Teyana Taylor?!" Milan whispers in my ear.

"Yoooo that's Justine Skye!" Maya says.

"Wassup?" Teyana says.

"Hey girl," Justine says.

"This is Saweetie remember I was telling y'all about her the other day?"

"Oh yeah shit, girl you're mad pretty like damn sis how you look that good?" Teyana laughs making me laugh.

"Get it from my mama," I smirk.

Once we all got the talking and introducing ourselves the show got started.The guys had performed a couple songs from the album then had a quick interview about the meaning behind the album and fan questions asked on twitter.

"This one comes from "@sawevo_" who says 'Quavo, what do you do on your days off or whenever you get some time alone?" Big Boy reads off a card.

"Uh..." He trails off stroking his beard, "I mean I spend days off with the family ..with my girl."

"Okay, "@bardiset" wants to know why takeoff doesn't have a girlfriend yet?"

"I don't gotta woman cause I can't find the right one," Take laughs, "she out there though, Ilove find her soon."

"Alright and another one for Quavo..this ones from "@hunchosweet" who says you and saweetie are really inseparable when we see you we see her has it always been like that with a relationship?"

"No," He answers, "She's my best friend and I always gotta have her by my side and we support each other's work so it's like we're always together."

"Awww you date Quavo?" Lori asks in my ear.

"Yeah, for a couple months now."

11:30pm
"MOTORSPORT PUT THAT THING IN SPORT!SHAWTY BAD POP HER LIKE A CORK!" I shout as I snapchatted everyone dancing on the floor.

"Yo Sweets come get in the picture!" Lori shouts.

I had about two drinks and was getting turnt by the time everyone was up on the balcony dancing while fans and paparazzi below were taking pictures and recording us.

"Aye this my song!" I say as I start twerking a little bit.

"Aye Aye Aye fuck it up sis!" Cardi shouts.

"Fuck it up ooh! OOH! ooh!" Henny laughs making me laugh.

"Let me go find Qua," I laugh walking away from them.

"He looks kinda sad," Milan says in my ear as she sips on her drink.

"Yeah what happened to him? Thought everything was fine," Maya says.

"I don't know, but lemme go find out."

I walk through the crowd of celebrities to find Qua sitting on the lounge couch playing with his drink.

"Wassup with you?" I ask as I sit on Qua's lap on the couch.

"You drunk?" He laughs fixing my legs up on him.

"No, I can hold my liquor and I only had two drinks," I laugh taking a sip of Henny, "Nah but what's wrong baby? Why you not up having a good time?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just thinking that's all," He chuckles.

"Bout what?"

"You," He raises his eyebrows, "Coach K got our schedule booked into February—".

"February?" I widen my eyes.

"Yeah, we gonna be everywhere from New York to Miami to Houston to Virginia then back in Atlanta on the tenth," He explains, "Right in time for Valentine's Day..I'm planning something so look forward to that," He winks making me laugh.

"When do you leave LA?"

"Tomorrow morning, jet coming to get us at ten so I gotta get up early."

"Wow..." I sigh.

"Yup," He sighs, "we gon meet back up soon though..promise you, I wanna take you somewhere special when we get back," He smiles.

"Hope so..I'm hella booked for the next couple of weeks too," I say tracing his tattoos.

"Aye but I see you making new friends huh?" He says as we both look at Lori and the girls dancing and talking in a circle.

"Mhm, definitely need to start hanging out with them cause they're hella cool."

"Oh and I'm sorry for not like being like a good house host," He laughs.

"Whatchu mean?" I laugh.

"Cause, Yo cousins never been out here and all we did was fucking go grocery shopping," He laughs making me laugh.

"They having a good time though," I say looking back at them, "They kinda wanted to go to Cascade and you know relive the whole 'ATL' movie."

"Yeah we gotta all do that sometime and I wanna take you to the Aquarium out here."

"Mmm yeah I been wanting to go there," I nod.

"You hungry?"

"Kinda Yeah why?"

"Ain't no kinda I know yo ass hungry," He says making me laugh.

"So!"

"You wanna go somewhere and get some grub?"

"You can't leave your own album release party though right?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's all good, the bros gon hold it down."

When I stood up and grabbed my purse, Qua stood up too.I went over to the girls to let them know we were leaving as he went over to Pierre and Coach K.

"Well where y'all going?" I hear P say as I walk up next to Q.

"Iont even know yet somewhere to grab some grub though," Qua answers.

"Alright den, we got this we gon hold it down.. go have fun," Coach says.

"Alright now," Qua laughs as he does their handshake.

"He lucky we like her," I hear Pierre say as we start walking away.