Anything can happen

October 30,2017
Location: Manhattan, NY
Time: 8:30am
Saweetie's POV
"This is Power 105.1 and you're rocking with Angie Martinez and we got Saweetie here today!"

"Wassup!" I say into the mic adjusting myself.

"First off, congratulations on your success and your hard work girl!" She says.

"Thank you thank I appreciate it."

"Uh We had the Migos on the Breakfast Club yesterday when in Atlanta and I just wanna play back what Quavo had to say about you.." She smirks making me laugh.

They press a few buttons before I hear Charlemagne's voice asking them about the night of the club.

"last night y'all were at the Havana night club and we seen Saweetie there hanging out with y'all.."

"What's the tea?" Angela laughed.

Everyone had stayed silent until Qua finally answered.

"No tea," He said in a deep voice.

"Is that the first time you two met eachother?" Envy asked him.

"Yeah..it is," He answered.

"Now there was like TMZ reports that you had brung her back to her hotel how did that go?" Envy laughed.

"Y'all tryna make me..." He laughed before everyone else laughed.

"We just wanna know!" Angela laughed.

"I drove her—it was like a ten minute drive but like I drove her back to her hotel because she had a driver and it was like three in the morning and I wasn't gonna let no female you know? So I drove her we said goodnight and that was it," He laughed making me smile.

"What do you think of her and her music?" Angela said.

"Her music is dope, I want her to keep on going with it."

"Maybe you two can collaborate one day," Charlemagne had suggested.

"Fasho," He laughed.

"Now what is she like was she like trying to get to know you or trying to like take it back to the crib?" Charlemagne laughed.

"Oh nah nothing like that!" I chuckle, "Saweetie is very like her vibe is very cool and chill and laid back and she's incredibly outgoing she's extroverted." He described.

"Aww that's cute.." Angela giggled.

"Would you ever consider putting her in one of your music videos not as a collab but as a leading lady maybe?" Charlemagne asked.

"Definitely fasho!" Quavo replied.

"He said that...awwww!" I say making everyone in the room laugh.

"Let me ask you.. what do you think about him?" She asks.

"He's amazing like..he's the type of person you could just talk to for hours and hours and make time feel like minutes or seconds.He makes me laugh, and smile, and he motivates me, and sexy and he just I don't know.." I start explaining.

"You like him?"

"He's a great friend," I laugh making her laugh hysterically.

"Now you know damn well that's not what I meant!" She laughs.

"Is Quavo different from any guy you ever had relations with i'll say that.."

"Man..is he!" I smile, "I don't know how to explain it but he's very different in a good way."

After my interview I had to rush over to my photoshoot at Reebok to model for the new line 'Alter the icons' which featured Kendrick Lamar,Lil Baby, MadeinTYO, JAYIDK, and Bodega Bamz.

Shooting and talking to them was honestly an honor especially to Kendrick because I also had fucked with his music for a very long time.

I was getting dressed for the very last shoot when Quavo had facetimed to check up on me.

Quavo's POV
"Wassup," Diamonté smiles as she places her phone against a barrier to hold it up right.

"What's hattin baby how ya day going?" I ask making her smile.

"Well I just did an interview a little while ago with Angie Martinez and—".

"I know I heard you on the radio," I chuckle, "so you think i'm sexy?"

"Did I say that?" She playfully rolls her eyes.

"Yessir! You did I heard it KB heard it, Set heard it, the whole fucking world heard it!" I laugh making her laugh.

"Mmh..what you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing actually I'm off for the weekend and I'm just laid up in my hotel," I sigh.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in California right now."

"Damn, I don't leave til like midnight and get there by the morning.." She sighs while looking to the side view.

"Well we leave monday morning so we would have time for eachother.." I mention.

****
November 1st,2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time: 7:30pm
Saweetie's POV
When you spend a couple days getting to know someone and being by their side everyday you tend to get attached to them and that's exactly what I was doing—I was becoming attached to Quavo.

When I flew into LA I checked into The Beverly Hills Hotel and had to get ready for my performance in San Diego.

When I had gotten back to the hotel it was going on five and I had plans to meet up with Quavo at Craig's restaurant in La.I didn't know whether to go all out or just be casual.I didn't know if it was a date or not so how would I dress?

After getting dressed and ready for around an hour and a half someone had knocked on the door forcing me to come out in my first choice of outfit I had on.

"Qua?" I smile opening up the door.

I was wearing a red two piece satin top and skirt whenhe had looked me up and down smiling.

"Something wrong?" I ask looking down at myself.

"Nah.." He rubs his mouth," you look very..very.. beautiful tonight," He smiles.

"You don't think it's too much though?" I laugh making him laugh.

"Nah baby you look fine.."

"I thought we were meeting at Craig's," I say gesturing him to come into the room.

"I wanted to do this right and be the gentleman and pick you up you know?" He laughs.

"That's cute.." I walk to my suitcase on the bed and grab my strappy heels.

After I finished getting ready we both headed out to Craig's restaurant.We talked about what we always talk about which was music and ourselves and our lives and the goals and what we want to be able to do in the years down the line.

After the 'date' he drove me back to my hotel room.He didn't drop me off in the lobby but actually walked me back to my room door.

"Well I guess this is a g—".

He leaned in quickly, kissing me passionately more than last night.

"You wanna come in?" I ask looking up into his eyes.

He licks his lips then nods his head before I grab his hand leading him into my hotel room.

Anything and I mean anything could happen..